Now Foods, Pyruvate, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets

50lbs. lighter at 50 years old

Posted by Reviewer3021962 From Ohio on Oct 12, 2007

I began taking 2 tabs w/each meal and started walking a bit. I found my ability to go through large stores, like the mall, were becoming easier. Then the weight started coming off. Between 10/05 and 10/06 I lost 50lbs. I went from size 14/16 down to size 4reg and 6 petite. I even lost 2 shoe sizes! I'll be 51 in 2 months and feel great. I can jog now and I lift some weights. Current pyruvate regimen is 1 tab with each meal. 1 ginger root cap with each meal also, which keeps my allergic rhinuitus under control My only "complaint" is that now I must see a cosmetic surgeon for a tummy tuck! Ha

Gives me energy, even when I am tired

Posted by Reviewer2229455 From Massachusetts on Jan 15, 2010

If I take two tablets before I exercise, I noticed that I have more energy during my intense cardio workouts, such as spin or CrossFit, and my face is not beet red after the workout. I feel that I work more efficiently and the tablets don't make me feel jumpy or jittery. In fact, I feel calm and relaxed, but am able to work harder during my cardio workouts.

Pyruvate - Weight Loss Motivating Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1797022 From Texas on Oct 05, 2009

Was at a standstill on weight loss, with regular exercise and healthy diet, the pyruvate jump started my weight loss again, within 2 weeks had lost the 8 pounds that had been struggling with for over 4 months. Would recommend to anyone trying to get those last few pounds off.

A great deal

Posted by Reviewer2386235 From Kansas on Jun 03, 2010

Calcium Pyruvate has always done a wonderful job of giving me strong nails and stopping psoriasis flair ups. The Now foods calcium pyruvate is so inexpensive compared to the local health food store and always works just as well as the expensive stuff. I've been using it for years.

Using to help with weightloss

Posted by Reviewer1488438 From Florida on Apr 16, 2011

I am going to a weight loss clinic and the doctor there sells Pyruvate at more then double the price as iHerb has it and the milligrams are less. It is helping with my weight loss and you can't beat the price. Thanks iHerb.