Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jun 10, 2008

Really cleared up my allergies. I was sneezing continuously until my eyes would water, then after taking this product, all my symptoms went away. Good stuff!

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2876255 on Nov 15, 2007

I had tried Quercetin 200mg before, but this 800mg was a bit strong for me. It really decongests your sinuses almost immediately. I am going to cut it up and use it at a lower strength because it was just too much for me with just one a day. I really was amazed that it was so strong, though. It made me somewhat wired and irritable. If you need the decongestant effect for a sinus infection, this strength may be the way to go for a short period of time because it works.

gout

Posted by Reviewer2291335 on Sep 24, 2008

I find that 2 caps of this + 250mg of naproxen, 3 times a day will stop a gout atack in its tracks. Start as soon as you detect the onset of symptoms

Pretty Good

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Product seems to work as well as others, but I don't like the dosage of the quercetin and bromelain in each capsule. I like Doctor's Best Quercetin more. I use the product for environmental allergies as a antihistamine.

allergic rhinitis

Posted by Reviewer1181747 on Jul 11, 2008

I find that this product helps to reduce my symptoms of allergic rhinitis. I really feel a difference after taking it. The only thing is that I have to take it several times (3x)per day as the effects only last 3 to 4 hours. But taking this I can avoid to take chemical anti-histamines.

Quercetin w/Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Apr 03, 2008

Have been using this product to assist w/inflamation control. Works rather well.

Good for hayfever

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 28, 2009

Works best for me with one mega-dose of 4 capsules, especially in the morning, then 2-4 later in the day.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2981214 on Dec 20, 2009

So far it has helped my inflammation well. It tastes awful.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Oct 23, 2012

helped a little with my sinuses

Good for my rhinitis

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 16, 2013

Has a positive effect mostly on reducing my post nasal drip, yet I've had slightly better results with activated quercetin from source naturals