Excellent for allergies/asthma

Posted by Reviewer3024726 on Jan 24, 2007

This very great product has been a tremendous help for our family members who have allergies and asthma.

Gout Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1946820 on Oct 18, 2010

Since I have been taking this product, I have not had a bad episode of gout that hindered me from going about my business. I've been using this product for about 3 months. I read somewhere that Quercetin will reduce the amount of uric acid you produce. Bromelain increases its absorption.

Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Nov 03, 2009

This is pretty much all my family takes for allergies. Along with vitamin C, it works. We usually only need one capsule 2x per day. Double that if it's a big allergy attack. Works great for inflammation and indigestion, as well. I would recommend it as a staple in anyone's home.

Good for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 26, 2010

I have used this product for over two years, when my allergies flare up. It calms them almost immediately. I also use Alfalfa and the two together work very well against environmental allergies, which in NYC can be bad.

gout

Posted by Reviewer2291335 on Sep 24, 2008

I find that 2 caps of this + 250mg of naproxen, 3 times a day will stop a gout atack in its tracks. Start as soon as you detect the onset of symptoms

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1042771 on Dec 02, 2009

It gave me terrible itching all over my body. I have taken Quercetin and bromelain before with another brand but never had any problems. The day I took this it gave me itching. So disappointed with this product.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2876255 on Nov 15, 2007

I had tried Quercetin 200mg before, but this 800mg was a bit strong for me. It really decongests your sinuses almost immediately. I am going to cut it up and use it at a lower strength because it was just too much for me with just one a day. I really was amazed that it was so strong, though. It made me somewhat wired and irritable. If you need the decongestant effect for a sinus infection, this strength may be the way to go for a short period of time because it works.

Now Quercitin with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Aug 26, 2009

It works for me. I haven't had a bad case of asthma for quite a long time. it is good for my allergies as well.

Combining this with Curcumin to fight prostate cancer

Posted by DAB598 on Nov 03, 2011

... along with the broccolli, tomatoes, Broccolive, and Prosta-Strong!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1444182 on Apr 23, 2011

I'm 40 years old and have suffered from severe allergies and asthma since the age of 6. I was taking allergy meds and using my inhaler most days. Only a few weeks after taking just 2 pills per day, I noticed an extreme difference. I now breathe much easier...use my inhaler WAY less....and rarely ever take allergy pills. I'm finally starting to realize what it feels like to have healthier lungs! I love this product and feel much better about taking something natural. I would highly recommend it! Give it a little time though... It doesn't happen over night but it's well worth it!