Changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2966385 on Feb 05, 2007

I suffered for years with over-active bladder and painful inflammations and this product has nearly cured me. I went a whole year without a urinary flare-up on a two a day dose. I increase my dose to two caps three times a day when my bladder feels like it's acting up again. It really keeps everything calm including trips to the bathroom.

Now Quercetin, with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 19, 2009

Purchased this product to replace Now's Respir-All. The additional ingredients in Respir-All I already get through my multiple. Also saves money! I have found that taking Quercetin with Bromelain (first thing in the morning [minimum of 30 minutes before eating/drinking]} eliminates the need for all allergy prescriptions, including over-the-counter medications. I also use a saline nasal spray and/or nettle pot.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2592970 on Aug 30, 2006

This product is great. It really helps my chronic stuffy nose. And it is amazing when I use it for allergies.

Now Foods Quercetain with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Apr 26, 2009

This product is just brilliant at snuffing out any sign of hayfever or sinusitus. As a long term sufferer I cannot recommend it highly enough, plus iHerbs service is excellent.

Effective and Value-for-money Quercetin

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 14, 2013

NOW Foods pack in one of the highest Quercetin - 400mg, in one capsule. Most popular brands contain 200 - 250mg, thus requiring 2 capsules per serving. This is effective before change of seasons (from hot to cold/cold to hot) to support our immune system against over-producing histamine which causes mucus-membrane inflammation and heighten sensitivity to irritants. Children below 12 only needs a fraction of each capsule. Capsule can be opened and closed for multiple use. My teenaged son only needs half a capsule to experience its benefit. Quercetin is mostly used as a preventive and maintenance bioflavonoid. It is not a single-remedy for acute infection.