Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain, 120 Veggie Caps

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 From Utah on Jun 10, 2008

Really cleared up my allergies. I was sneezing continuously until my eyes would water, then after taking this product, all my symptoms went away. Good stuff!

Good for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1805827 From New York on Dec 26, 2010

I have used this product for over two years, when my allergies flare up. It calms them almost immediately. I also use Alfalfa and the two together work very well against environmental allergies, which in NYC can be bad.

Excellent for allergies/asthma

Posted by Reviewer3024726 From Mississippi on Jan 24, 2007

This very great product has been a tremendous help for our family members who have allergies and asthma.

Now Foods Quercetain with Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1322743 From Australia on Apr 26, 2009

This product is just brilliant at snuffing out any sign of hayfever or sinusitus. As a long term sufferer I cannot recommend it highly enough, plus iHerbs service is excellent.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2876255 From Georgia on Nov 15, 2007

I had tried Quercetin 200mg before, but this 800mg was a bit strong for me. It really decongests your sinuses almost immediately. I am going to cut it up and use it at a lower strength because it was just too much for me with just one a day. I really was amazed that it was so strong, though. It made me somewhat wired and irritable. If you need the decongestant effect for a sinus infection, this strength may be the way to go for a short period of time because it works.