Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent for allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1252396 From Canada on Dec 26, 2009

My husband has been taking this for years. Before, he would be constantly blowing his nose, or sneezing over and over again while driving: not the safest mode. He only needs to take one when he gets up in the morning, without food, and that's it for the day.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2354109 From Washington on Mar 12, 2010

Without this product and the homeopathic BioAllers Tree Allergy medication, I would be a mess during spring time. Through the last few years, I have noticed a decrease of my allergy symptoms just with these two products. Seems though as if you need to use Quercetin for about a week to have it build up in the body.

Really helps my allergies

Posted by derbyjean From Michigan on May 10, 2010

I started taking this two times a day instead of one and I notice a real difference regarding my allergies. It really does seem to tame the allergy symptoms. I will continue to take twice a day. I believe the bromelain is good for general inflammation also and I have noticed an improvement there as well.

Combining this with Curcumin to fight prostate cancer

Posted by DAB598 From California on Nov 03, 2011

... along with the broccolli, tomatoes, Broccolive, and Prosta-Strong!

Great alternative

Posted by Reviewer1958097 From Florida on Nov 29, 2011

I suffer with allergies and have for many years. I was on Allegra, Singulair, and Flonase simultaneously. I decided I needed an alternative. I have used the Quercetin with Bromelain and the Butterbur for more than two years now with great results without the side affects. Great poducts!