Maybe ...

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 22, 2009

Seems to help with allergies, arthritis and digestion. Hard to be sure.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Apr 11, 2011

My wife and I both suffer from springtime allergy's. We had been using "NatraBio, BioAllers", homeopathic tinctures with pretty good results. I stumbled on this product by accident when looking through Iherb's site. I always use others reviews to decide if I want to try something or not, this one looked good from many people's experience. It did help our allergy symptoms.... but what a headache. It took me two days to get rid of it.

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jul 20, 2008

I tried this for a while for my allergies and it helped a little until I found out I had also developed bronchial asthma and Natural Factors formula for lungs has helped with that so I can't really give this product a fair rating right now.

ASTMA RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on May 04, 2008

I feel no benifit from taking this product,BUT my 2 sons who have astma have been helped so much they dont need to use inhalers anymore. great product 5 star.

Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain.

Posted by Reviewer2845153 on May 16, 2008

Good formulation to support the immune system. I never was subject to allergies but now that I am 71, I am suffering from a very bad eye reaction to pollen and thought that it would not hurt to boost my immune system in conjunction with taking the Pollinosan which works very well for me.

Now Foods product bottle caps

Posted by Reviewer1705489 on Dec 22, 2008

I am not satisfied with the caps on these Now products containers. The caps often have sharp edges and sometimes they are very tight so that I often have to use a spoon to get them opened. Some caps are much tighter than others (typical of mass produced articles). I will not buy any more of them. SwansonVitamins have simple traditional screw cap bottles that work extremely well and are very easy to open and close. As a temporary measure I am pouring the contents of the Now bottles into the Swanson containers. I don't doubt the quality of the Now container contents.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 11, 2011

I accepted these capsules together with Resveratrol Plus, every day on 1 capsule of everyone within 2 months, the result is visible - vascular asterisks became less. I accepted them directly ahead of meal (not for 20 minutes), because of gastritis.

bigger bottles

Posted by Reviewer3057102 on Mar 07, 2008

wish it came in 180 caps,or larger 120 goes not give you what you need for one month. works great!!! those with a sensitive tummy take with food and it works just as well.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2053282 on Jan 30, 2008

Now Foods continues to offer quality products at very competitive prices. Like this product a lot.

FIGHTS ALLERGIES!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Aug 02, 2010

After taking thse I noticed a relief in sneezing and able to breath clear in my walking. Great product!! Great price and service with IHERB!! Thank you and please continue this product and great price.