it works!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 11, 2011

I accepted these capsules together with Resveratrol Plus, every day on 1 capsule of everyone within 2 months, the result is visible - vascular asterisks became less. I accepted them directly ahead of meal (not for 20 minutes), because of gastritis.

Works well, but be careful with bleeding

Posted by Reviewer1146405 on Apr 13, 2010

I have used this for a month, my skin has cleared up 80% of my acne using this and Virastop. I do bleed more easily from tooth brushing when taking this though due to the blood thinning properties of Bromelain so I will cut back from 4 per day to 1 for this medication

Good price, good combination

Posted by Reviewer3130534 on Feb 21, 2010

iHerb has a great product selection from numerous manufacturers which makes it a convenient way to shop and avoid multiple shipping fees. The quercetin bromelain combination provides ample quantities per dose and a the combination of the two nutrients provides a good synergistic effect. My allergy problems have diminished significantly.

Maybe ...

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 22, 2009

Seems to help with allergies, arthritis and digestion. Hard to be sure.

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jul 20, 2008

I tried this for a while for my allergies and it helped a little until I found out I had also developed bronchial asthma and Natural Factors formula for lungs has helped with that so I can't really give this product a fair rating right now.

ASTMA RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on May 04, 2008

I feel no benifit from taking this product,BUT my 2 sons who have astma have been helped so much they dont need to use inhalers anymore. great product 5 star.

Now Foods, Quercetin with Bromelain.

Posted by Reviewer2845153 on May 16, 2008

Good formulation to support the immune system. I never was subject to allergies but now that I am 71, I am suffering from a very bad eye reaction to pollen and thought that it would not hurt to boost my immune system in conjunction with taking the Pollinosan which works very well for me.

Now Foods product bottle caps

Posted by Reviewer1705489 on Dec 22, 2008

I am not satisfied with the caps on these Now products containers. The caps often have sharp edges and sometimes they are very tight so that I often have to use a spoon to get them opened. Some caps are much tighter than others (typical of mass produced articles). I will not buy any more of them. SwansonVitamins have simple traditional screw cap bottles that work extremely well and are very easy to open and close. As a temporary measure I am pouring the contents of the Now bottles into the Swanson containers. I don't doubt the quality of the Now container contents.

FIGHTS ALLERGIES!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Aug 02, 2010

After taking thse I noticed a relief in sneezing and able to breath clear in my walking. Great product!! Great price and service with IHERB!! Thank you and please continue this product and great price.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2053282 on Jan 30, 2008

Now Foods continues to offer quality products at very competitive prices. Like this product a lot.