• Reviews | English

Good product

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Aug 19, 2016

I mustn't have read the lable and I thought these were organic as it the exact same packet as their organic items. I really wish they would differentiate their packs clearly so one can reliably see without having to search for fine print if their items are organic or not.... Ie... Organic items labeled one colour, non organic items another... Otherwise I feel like they are just tryna sneak it past for people like me who shop in a rush and forget to read every bit of pack - and rely on the fact that other items in that brand in similar pack were organic... So they were very nice but who knows if they are gmo or sprayed with god knows what...

good value

Posted by Reviewer3259294 on Jul 18, 2011

Decent taste, good value.

Okay

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 09, 2015

Good price, but these seeds were particularly sharp. Pretty fresh, though, and very high in healthy fats.

unhappy

Posted by Reviewer1317344 on Nov 04, 2011

I've ordered NOW Foods sunflower seeds before and been very pleased, but not this time. The seeds are not very meaty and the outer covering is very hards. I have to work at eating them. They remind me of the raw oats I used to gnaw on as a farm kid.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

I can't buy these anymore because I just can't quit eating them. So much better than the roasted, salted kind!!