Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Unflavored beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1586672 From North Carolina on Dec 20, 2008

We have found that unflavored beef gelatin is equally as effective as Knox NutraJoint at a fraction of the cost. We use only 1/3 tsp of gelatin per day compared to about 1 tbs. of the Knox product. All the vitimines and mineral in Knox we already get by our regular vitamin suppliment. We are completely satified with the unflabored beef Gelatin.

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

Posted by Reviewer2165848 From Sweden on Jul 11, 2010

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

useful protein

Posted by fennel From Great Britain on Aug 10, 2011

I am just beginning to get the hang of using this, I wish there was instructions on making a jelly or sweets as it is difficult to estimate what quantity to use. I put some into my morning smoothie to increase the protein content, it is tasteless and so is easy to use for this purpose. I would love to be able to buy a grass fed organic version of this powdered gelatine.

Flavourless

Posted by ronenil From Norway on Jul 29, 2013

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

beef gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2523754 From Oklahoma on Dec 10, 2008

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!