Love it!

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Nov 06, 2014

This is my new "must have" product. It gives a very nice taste and richness to whatever I'm baking. Specially to pancakes and waffles.

convenient form of buttermilk

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Aug 19, 2014

The product is as expected - no problems.

great taste and texture

Posted by 5526930363687501654 on Aug 05, 2014

great taste and texture - like old time butter milk.

great

Posted by 4772653173904536888 on Jul 23, 2014

Great to have on hand when you need a cup of buttermilk, you just mix it up and you dont have to buy a whole liter and its there in your cupboard all the time, I will buy again.

Buttermilk Powder

Posted by 4733477538435124574 on Jun 10, 2014

I did a lot of research before I purchased this product. You can buy it in stores, but unfortunately, they aren't the quality of this product. I have used it, and it is a good product, and isn't a blend as most are. I am not a health nut, I just tend to like to use products that are what they should be, and this truly is. I will re-order more when I run out.

Good buttermilk powder

Posted by 5610816808598667194 on May 01, 2014

We are very pleased with this product. It is without all the harmful chemicals put into similar products. We have multiple uses for this product, one is buttermilk biscuit mix. We are delighted to have this product to help us be versatile in our quest to eliminate unhealthy processed foods.

buttermilk powder

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 15, 2013

very handy!

Very tasty

Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013

Tasty, easy to prepare, perfect for my milk and protein shakes. Good for pancakes and as the way it is - cold from fridge :)

Really convenient

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It was exactly what i needed it. Easy to store, great taste and lasts for a long time. I'm really pleased. I will repurchase this in the future!

Waste not, want not

Posted by stephd on Jan 10, 2013

I used to dread making anything that called for buttermilk. Don't get me wrong, I love the flavor that real buttermilk imparts (I prefer it to the substitutions with lemon juice or vinegar) but I always felt wasteful when the remainder of the carton didn't get used before spoiling. Saves a TON of money! Now I keep this on hand at all times -- I actually store it in a Weck jar in the fridge -- and I am able to whip up fresh buttermilk whenever I want without any excess left. Love it and HIGHLY recommend to people who love to bake.