Waste not, want not

Posted by stephd on Jan 10, 2013

I used to dread making anything that called for buttermilk. Don't get me wrong, I love the flavor that real buttermilk imparts (I prefer it to the substitutions with lemon juice or vinegar) but I always felt wasteful when the remainder of the carton didn't get used before spoiling. Saves a TON of money! Now I keep this on hand at all times -- I actually store it in a Weck jar in the fridge -- and I am able to whip up fresh buttermilk whenever I want without any excess left. Love it and HIGHLY recommend to people who love to bake.

buttermilk powder

Posted by Reviewer1055658 on Aug 08, 2010

thank you a good and fresh product.

Buttermilk Powder

Posted by 4733477538435124574 on Jun 10, 2014

I did a lot of research before I purchased this product. You can buy it in stores, but unfortunately, they aren't the quality of this product. I have used it, and it is a good product, and isn't a blend as most are. I am not a health nut, I just tend to like to use products that are what they should be, and this truly is. I will re-order more when I run out.

Buttermilk powder

Posted by Reviewer1359015 on Jan 04, 2011

Used it in a recipe for Thanksgiving and did not have more than half an unconsumed quart of fresh buttermilk left in the fridge to spoil. It worked just the same as the fresh stuff. Very pleased. Also my first order arrived very promptly. Thank you!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Dec 27, 2007

It's great. Enhances the taste of anything.

great substitute for fresh buttermilk

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Oct 22, 2010

Great addition to my pantry. I don't use buttermilk very often so I don't buy it. Now, I always have it and it doesn't spoil.

convenient form of buttermilk

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Aug 19, 2014

The product is as expected - no problems.

great

Posted by 4772653173904536888 on Jul 23, 2014

Great to have on hand when you need a cup of buttermilk, you just mix it up and you dont have to buy a whole liter and its there in your cupboard all the time, I will buy again.

Good

Posted by opheart on Aug 16, 2012

Tasty powder - in bakery, home-made sweets or for a beverage, as said on the pack.

Good buttermilk powder

Posted by 5610816808598667194 on May 01, 2014

We are very pleased with this product. It is without all the harmful chemicals put into similar products. We have multiple uses for this product, one is buttermilk biscuit mix. We are delighted to have this product to help us be versatile in our quest to eliminate unhealthy processed foods.