Posted by Reviewer2284690 on Jan 31, 2011

I ordered this product to use in my bread machine. It adds much to the flavor of the bread and helps make a nice delicious loaf.

Posted by Reviewer2686298 on Jan 12, 2012

This was great! Looked all over for buttermilk powder and no one had it so I decided to try the web and there it was! Ordered and had it in just a few days in time to make my holiday recipe.

Good

Posted by opheart on Aug 16, 2012

Tasty powder - in bakery, home-made sweets or for a beverage, as said on the pack.

Really convenient

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It was exactly what i needed it. Easy to store, great taste and lasts for a long time. I'm really pleased. I will repurchase this in the future!

Good to have in the pantry

Posted by Reviewer2919172 on Nov 15, 2012

It is great to have this in your pantry for baking purposes. I don't drink buttermilk so I can't really comment on how it tastes as a drink. But for making buttermilk pancakes and biscuits, it's perfect.

Waste not, want not

Posted by stephd on Jan 10, 2013

I used to dread making anything that called for buttermilk. Don't get me wrong, I love the flavor that real buttermilk imparts (I prefer it to the substitutions with lemon juice or vinegar) but I always felt wasteful when the remainder of the carton didn't get used before spoiling. Saves a TON of money! Now I keep this on hand at all times -- I actually store it in a Weck jar in the fridge -- and I am able to whip up fresh buttermilk whenever I want without any excess left. Love it and HIGHLY recommend to people who love to bake.

Very tasty

Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013

Tasty, easy to prepare, perfect for my milk and protein shakes. Good for pancakes and as the way it is - cold from fridge :)

buttermilk powder

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 15, 2013

very handy!

Good buttermilk powder

Posted by 5610816808598667194 on May 01, 2014

We are very pleased with this product. It is without all the harmful chemicals put into similar products. We have multiple uses for this product, one is buttermilk biscuit mix. We are delighted to have this product to help us be versatile in our quest to eliminate unhealthy processed foods.

Posted by 4733477538435124574 on Jun 10, 2014

I did a lot of research before I purchased this product. You can buy it in stores, but unfortunately, they aren't the quality of this product. I have used it, and it is a good product, and isn't a blend as most are. I am not a health nut, I just tend to like to use products that are what they should be, and this truly is. I will re-order more when I run out.