Buttermilk powder

Posted by Reviewer1359015 on Jan 04, 2011

Used it in a recipe for Thanksgiving and did not have more than half an unconsumed quart of fresh buttermilk left in the fridge to spoil. It worked just the same as the fresh stuff. Very pleased. Also my first order arrived very promptly. Thank you!

Buttermilk Powder great addition to my baking!

Posted by Reviewer2457260 on Jan 05, 2011

I have been adding this to my baking and giving my crumb toppping the best taste. I would buy this again.Now I do not have to rely on a carton of buttermilk I can have it handy in my pantry in powder form, no taste differnce.

Buttermilk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2284690 on Jan 31, 2011

I ordered this product to use in my bread machine. It adds much to the flavor of the bread and helps make a nice delicious loaf.

Buttermilk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2686298 on Jan 12, 2012

This was great! Looked all over for buttermilk powder and no one had it so I decided to try the web and there it was! Ordered and had it in just a few days in time to make my holiday recipe.

Good to have in the pantry

Posted by Reviewer2919172 on Nov 15, 2012

It is great to have this in your pantry for baking purposes. I don't drink buttermilk so I can't really comment on how it tastes as a drink. But for making buttermilk pancakes and biscuits, it's perfect.

Waste not, want not

Posted by stephd on Jan 10, 2013

I used to dread making anything that called for buttermilk. Don't get me wrong, I love the flavor that real buttermilk imparts (I prefer it to the substitutions with lemon juice or vinegar) but I always felt wasteful when the remainder of the carton didn't get used before spoiling. Saves a TON of money! Now I keep this on hand at all times -- I actually store it in a Weck jar in the fridge -- and I am able to whip up fresh buttermilk whenever I want without any excess left. Love it and HIGHLY recommend to people who love to bake.

Very tasty

Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013

Tasty, easy to prepare, perfect for my milk and protein shakes. Good for pancakes and as the way it is - cold from fridge :)

Good

Posted by opheart on Aug 16, 2012

Tasty powder - in bakery, home-made sweets or for a beverage, as said on the pack.

convenient form of buttermilk

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Aug 19, 2014

The product is as expected - no problems.

buttermilk powder