• Reviews | English

Bulky!

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 16, 2007

This is very good for adding to baking products or smoothies, but it does absorb water and thicken a lot, so be aware. I added some to muffins and had to add a lot of water to get it back to workable consistency, which is fine, but be aware. While mixing batter, give it a minute to absorb the water and bulk up, then add more water if you have to. It's also very good in smoothies, but again it will make them very thick. Small enough grind to drink easily, and grinding the seeds probably helps you to digest them and get the most benefit from the nutrients within them, instead of just passing them through.

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Mar 23, 2009

I mix this into my oatmeal with some honey for a satisfying breakfast. The omega-3 benefits of flax are more accessible to the body when taken in meal form rather than seed form. I store this product in the freezer, having read that the oils in flaxseed can go rancid.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1217929 on Nov 11, 2009

Product is fresh and ground very fine. I put it on my Greek yogurt and blueberries in the morning. Is very yummy. Great source of fiber and Omega 3.

flax meal

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 29, 2010

Good product. finely ground. I use it as a substitute for oil in baking and sprinkle it on yogurt and cereal.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Jan 23, 2010

This is the way to buy flax seed, already ground and tasty. I keep it in Tupperware in my fridge and just sprinkle a few tsps on my cereal. Quick and easy. Wish I had remembered to buy another one with my last order because I am going through it fast...!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Mar 27, 2012

I use this flax seed meal regularly in the morning in my smoothies.

Linsēklas

Posted by Strelka on May 12, 2012

Ļoti smalki samaltas linsēklas. Var pievienot gan pie ēdiena, bet labi izmantojamas arī sejas maskām.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2444280 on Oct 01, 2012

Great! Use it in smoothies all the time. Will buy again.

Good Fiber for Smoothies

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Apr 28, 2013

I have been adding this to one of my favorite smoothie recipes and it's great to add some extra fiber in there! It's barely detectable in the smoothie other than adding a crunchy texture.

Flax Meal

Posted by 5562090878818075815 on Sep 30, 2013

This taste different from the flaxmeal I've had before, it is decidedly less nutty. Still, it is good and does its job for seed cycling. I was happy with the price for the package size as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »