• Reviews | English

Flax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1414574 on Oct 26, 2008

Very happy and would buy again.

always use

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 03, 2009

I grind and take 3,4 tablespoons of flax and also give it to my dogs. It is good for skin, joints, bowels, and lots more.

Golden Flax Sees

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Feb 02, 2008

Excellent

Golden quality

Posted by eatrightchef on Dec 14, 2009

This tastes so much better than the regular red flaxseed. And best of all it is organic! Would definitely buy again!

In my daily smoothie

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! These go in my daily smoothie every morning!!

Golden Flax Seed

Posted by Reviewer3321058 on Mar 20, 2008

Easy ordering and fast delivery. Very high quality.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3186040 on Jul 14, 2011

First time using flax seed in any form. Seem to help keep my blood pressure lower using with fish oil. Will reorder when needed.

Golden Flax Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3233872 on Mar 04, 2010

I've only used this for a couple of weeks now but it has been very easy to incorporate into different meals. I usually grind enough to use for about a week. I purchased this for the benefits of reducing my cholesterol. Not sure about the benefits yet but will post another review after I get my blood work back.

Health Product

Posted by 5421313459428508661 on Oct 11, 2016

Good for Health, blend with smoothie.

Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer3303785 on Mar 15, 2011

I have been using this product for a while but this was my first time ordering online. I was really impressed with the price and the quick response and turn-around time. I received the product very shortly after I had placed my order and was notified every step along the way as to the status of my order. I really like the Golden Flax Seeds product and will always continue to use it. Now that I've found this website -- IHerb.com, I will be coming back again and again and I'll be telling my frinds and family about it as well.