• Reviews | English

will re-purchase 🌽

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jun 28, 2016

I have bought this a number of times. It comes out perfect, fluffy and is a great treat for adults and kids. It's great for packing in car on long drives, or as a snack. It was a good compromise with my little girls when they wanted a treat, but I didn't want to them to have anything sweet. We use organic butter or coconut oil. The fry part isn't the healthiest, nor is the highly acidic corn.... But it's not an every day food, just a once in a while. I find that a small handful of uncooked kernels is enough per serve per person for a large serve. Will keep buying! 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

Great!

Posted by CrueltyFreeCosmetics on Jul 03, 2016

Makes for a great snack!

Great healthy snack!

Posted by 5706216899286930172 on Jul 06, 2016

I like to pop this popcorn with coconut oil. It's a guilt-free snack and lasts me quite a while. I've bought it twice and haven't been disappointed.

Great pops

Posted by 4770456638452341743 on Jul 07, 2016

I cook my pop corn on the stove with olive oil and this pops up great. Nice big pieces of delicious white corn!

Very good

Posted by 5480061722036964653 on Jul 14, 2016

Its my first time to buy popcorn, it's much healthier to make it by yourself, I suggest you for cooking popcorn without oil,

This product was very satisfying.

Posted by 5407548438275418753 on Aug 01, 2016

Excellent tasting. Has become a staple in my pantry.

No GMOS for Me

Posted by 5538422718110989693 on Aug 05, 2016

I love popcorn and I know that all the corn in this country is GMO (genetically modified) made. I do not want to eat GMOS. I salute NOW Company for giving us this wonderful non-GMO product. I can enjoy this popcorn and feel that it is safe to eat.

Good stuff!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 23, 2016

It's popcorn... what can I say? It's organic!

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Sep 23, 2016

Very good.

Taste great. Fun to make and healthy.

Posted by 5242812408699995993 on Jun 21, 2016

Tried it the first time in a mircowave but it seems like it needs a long time (>5mins) to pop and about 30% still not pop. Maybe is my container. Taste of popcorn is great, especially with butter. Seems healthy too.:)