• Reviews | English

will re-purchase 🌽

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jun 28, 2016

I have bought this a number of times. It comes out perfect, fluffy and is a great treat for adults and kids. It's great for packing in car on long drives, or as a snack. It was a good compromise with my little girls when they wanted a treat, but I didn't want to them to have anything sweet. We use organic butter or coconut oil. The fry part isn't the healthiest, nor is the highly acidic corn.... But it's not an every day food, just a once in a while. I find that a small handful of uncooked kernels is enough per serve per person for a large serve. Will keep buying! 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

Great!

Posted by CrueltyFreeCosmetics on Jul 03, 2016

Makes for a great snack!

Great healthy snack!

Posted by 5706216899286930172 on Jul 06, 2016

I like to pop this popcorn with coconut oil. It's a guilt-free snack and lasts me quite a while. I've bought it twice and haven't been disappointed.

Great pops

Posted by 4770456638452341743 on Jul 07, 2016

I cook my pop corn on the stove with olive oil and this pops up great. Nice big pieces of delicious white corn!

Very good

Posted by 5480061722036964653 on Jul 14, 2016

Its my first time to buy popcorn, it's much healthier to make it by yourself, I suggest you for cooking popcorn without oil,

Taste great. Fun to make and healthy.

Posted by 5242812408699995993 on Jun 21, 2016

Tried it the first time in a mircowave but it seems like it needs a long time (>5mins) to pop and about 30% still not pop. Maybe is my container. Taste of popcorn is great, especially with butter. Seems healthy too.:)

Few 'Old Maids'

Posted by Reviewer1399542 on Dec 27, 2013

Best organic popcorn I've found so far. Hubby pops it on the stovetop with organic virgin coconut oil and some salt, and YUM!!! Just like I remember in the movie theaters when I was a child. (When they still used coconut oil to pop the popcorn.)

good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Apr 22, 2010

not too many hulls

Not all the kernels popped

Posted by Darlynn on Nov 26, 2013

The flavor is good, but not all the kernels popped.

Okay

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 09, 2013

I only made a small amount and think I will experiment a bit more with it.