• Reviews | English

pops up very fluffy

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Dec 11, 2011

I've been using this popcorn for several years and love it. It pops into very large and fluffy popcorn.

OUTSTANDING!

Posted by Reviewer1710695 on Dec 25, 2011

Wanting to save money, calories and my health, I purchased an air-popper. I read the reviews about this popcorn and it has lived up to everthing I read. Every kernel pops up light and fluffy. I LOVE popcorn and now I can have it anytime I want.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1995652 on Jan 26, 2011

As far as I am concerned, you can forget those store-bought popcorns with fancy boxes and names. I just put some of this in a plain paper bag and slip it in the microwave. As long as you don't overheat it, it works out great. This one came to me fresh, with pretty kernals, and it popped very well, with a good flavor.

We air pop our corn

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Feb 20, 2011

We really like this popcorn as it produces large fluffy popcorn.

Best tasting popcorn I've found!!!

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Mar 10, 2011

I have tried many and this is the best. It's especially hard to find organic that I can air pop. Corn is apparently the most commonly GMO and I want to avoid that, especially with things I eat frequently. Seems fresher than what I can get in store. and of course iHerb's prices are great. Highly satisfied, will re order.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer3284601 on Mar 25, 2011

Very good popcorn, pops big & fluffy. Especially good popped in coconut oil!

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 25, 2011

If I want popcorn, natural is the only option for me now. And this satisfies that need. I do not eat that much popcorn though. Good to have lying around for those boring friday nights ;-) Great value!!

pops well

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Jun 15, 2011

good popcorn. pops well and delicious with organic coconut oil.

Works well in my hot air popper

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Jun 30, 2011

My hot air popper doesn't do well with some organic kernels, but these pop well and taste good. It's a huge bonus that they're inexpensive.

highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Aug 20, 2011

my first organic popcorn--I am hooked!