• Customer Ratings

Glad to find organic popping corn

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 29, 2012

We eat a lot of popcorn and I was glad to find an organic one.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

Great quality and taste... I'd give 5 instead of 4 stars if it were non-GMO certified.

Half of them popped

Posted by Reviewer2995970 on Jan 19, 2012

Unfortunately these popcorn kernels are so lightweight that half of them blew out of my Presto hot air popper before they had a chance to pop. As an experiment I purchased one bag each of two other brands of organic popcorn from iHerb: one by Eden Foods and the other by Arrowhead Mills. Both of those worked fine in my popper. If you're not using a hot air popper -- or if you're using one that doesn't blow as forcefully as mine -- then the Now brand popcorn should work fine for you. Otherwise opt for the other brands.

It makes great Popcorn

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Jan 05, 2012

Vertually every kernal pops, and the few that don't are partially poped so they can be eaten too. Great Flaver with Grape Seed oil and a little bit of salt.

OUTSTANDING!

Posted by Reviewer1710695 on Dec 25, 2011

Wanting to save money, calories and my health, I purchased an air-popper. I read the reviews about this popcorn and it has lived up to everthing I read. Every kernel pops up light and fluffy. I LOVE popcorn and now I can have it anytime I want.

pops up very fluffy

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Dec 11, 2011

I've been using this popcorn for several years and love it. It pops into very large and fluffy popcorn.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3216015 on Nov 29, 2011

I'm addicted to this light and fluffy popcorn. We make it with coconut oil. YUM! No way would I eat non organic popcorn.

Good...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Oct 27, 2011

...though may pop better in a pot with oil...air popping left lots of unpopped kernels...

Large fluffy popcorn!

Posted by Reviewer1756734 on Oct 26, 2011

I can certainly taste and see the difference in popcorn compared to the mass produced stuff. I love it with coconut oil and sea salt.

good

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011

Good popcorn all the kernels popped.