• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011

Good popcorn all the kernels popped.

Large fluffy popcorn!

Posted by Reviewer1756734 on Oct 26, 2011

I can certainly taste and see the difference in popcorn compared to the mass produced stuff. I love it with coconut oil and sea salt.

It makes great Popcorn

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Jan 05, 2012

Vertually every kernal pops, and the few that don't are partially poped so they can be eaten too. Great Flaver with Grape Seed oil and a little bit of salt.

Excellent Popcorn

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

This popcorn tastes great and almost all kernels pop. I pop this in the Nutiva coconut oil because studies have shown that coconut oil does NOT turn to fat in the body. Excellent snack.

Best popcorn

Posted by Reviewer2619534 on Aug 29, 2013

This pops wonderfully in my air popper. Totally chewable with my failing teeth. I have trouble chewing other popcorn, but not the Now brand organic. Tastes fresh every time. I buy this regularly. Recommended.

Organic popping corn, yea!

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Jan 02, 2014

We eat popcorn regularly. Been looking for organic. This pops nicely on the stove or in the microwave.

Great taste!

Posted by jnewbigging on Oct 30, 2013

To me, most popcorn tastes similar but this is organic and the price is decent. I like to add a bit of olive oil, a tiny bit of salt, and lots of curry powder! Curry popcorn is one of my favorite snacks - delicious!

Great healthy snack!

Posted by ninalinich on Nov 05, 2013

I love this product. I only ever buy certified organic popcorn as I am 100% against GMO's. This brand is great. I sprinkle my popped popcorn with nutritional yeast. So delicious!

Popcorn Paradise

Posted by 5423922871961194980 on Jan 27, 2014

so amazing really yummy

great popping corn

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jan 29, 2014

I put this in my air popper and away we go! Nice kernels and tasty. Don't see any issues :)