• Reviews | English

Love it.

Posted by 5616399812124861593 on Feb 08, 2014

I loooooove it. It's easy to make healthy organic popcorn.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Mar 14, 2014

Great Popcorn=)

The Best Popcorn

Posted by 5345746441115758497 on May 26, 2014

We pop it in a large pot on the stove in olive oil every nite. It's got the best flavor - organic probably is why. No GMO - so good!!

like it.

Posted by 5390256919892813032 on May 28, 2014

It's non-GMO. like it.

Tastes good

Posted by 4683276237270507272 on Jan 05, 2015

And there is nothing wrong with it. Bought 5 of these over different occasions, and all of them has been perfect.

Yum

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 23, 2015

Pop it and flavour it and you have a yummy, inexpensive and safe snack that you'll have to fight the kids for.

Organic Popcorn Non GMO

Posted by 5260446944008234838 on Sep 05, 2014

This is a fantastic product. Our family goes thru bag after bag of this popcorn. It is affordable & much more healthy for you than anything that can be bought in a store. We highly recommend this product, Certified Organic Non GMO popcorn.

Outstanding popcorn!

Posted by 4827149274723934332 on Jan 08, 2014

This is definitely the best tasting organic popcorn I've ever had. It's much better than what I was able to purchase at the Coop. Health Food Store. Please keep selling it - it is now a staple in my cupboard.

There is a difference!

Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Jan 12, 2014

I didn't think there would be much of a difference between this and the regular seeds we purchase but there is. Fuller pieces, less unpopped seeds, fewer burnt ones in the machine. We're really pleased with the taste.

movie night was never better

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

Best organic popcorn I have tried, at an excellent price. Pops up big, fluffy and flavorful. I pop with organic coconut oil (see my review of Jarrow formulas Organic Extra Virgin) and sprinkle on some extra-fine Himalayan salt (yep, you can also get that from iHerb). Okay, I admit I also drizzle on a little melted organic butter. What a treat...