• Customer Ratings

Not Raw!

Posted by Reviewer2963514 on Mar 17, 2015

These sunflower seeds are nice, but they are not raw! I tried sprouting them and they just go dark. My guess they came from China where they were steam treated. If the meaning of raw is not cooked, than it is fine, but they are not suitable for raw diet / sprouting. So packaging is misleading. Very disappointing. :(

ok, lots of yellowish seeds though

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

These are alright. I've never seen such tiny, thin sunflower seeds before, so I don't know what that's about. Also there are A LOT of discolored seeds-yellow or yellowish that taste a little off. Thought maybe my first bag was a freak, but every bag I've ordered has many off-colored, funky tasting seeds that should have been picked out, so I would definitely say quality control is lacking. I have the exact same problem with Now's pumpkin seeds, soooo.... Think I'll give up with this brand and try a different organic one for comparison. Can't say i would recommend this product.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1930378 on Jun 08, 2012

Ok product!

prefer butter form

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

It is a lot easy to use butter form.