• Reviews | English

Calif.

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Jan 19, 2010

I soak these is salted water overnight, drain and resalt them and dehydrate them for a few hours on low heat and they are crispy and very fun and healthy to eat. The soaking removes the phytic acid found all grains and nuts. It is a substance that keep us from absorbing iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.

Organic Sunflower Seeds

Posted by Sprinkles on Mar 25, 2010

Excellent product! Extremely healthy. Just what raw sunflower seeds should be! We put these on salads and also use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with pumpkin, sesame, flax, or chia seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop whey protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks powder, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling! A definite plus that these are ORGANIC!

Good for sprouting

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Good for sprouting. It's also very interesting for my kids how it sprouts.

Terrific Organic Sunflower Seeds. See offers, more in my profile

Posted by HerbalGarden on Sep 02, 2013

Organic, natural, and big bag. These seeds are unsalted and are good for meals, yogurt, cereal, smoothies or recipes, or for healthy snacking out of the bag. Good buy.

Great Product!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013

I love these sunflower seeds. I bake with them, put them over yoghurt or just eat them out of the packet!!!

Now Foods Raw Sunflower Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Oct 11, 2013

These are great quality and a good price. I basically use them on salads and soups to add alittle pizazz and extra nutrition.

Very fresh, great price!

Posted by Reviewer2382208 on Oct 11, 2013

Very fresh, great price for the amount you get!

Solsikkefrø

Posted by holahola on Oct 13, 2013

Opplever relativt ofte at solsikkefrø jeg kjøper er blitt harske. Disse har stort sett vært bra.

good

Posted by 5020575515959404262 on Nov 13, 2013

good

Eat 'em Every Day

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

I have read that sunflower seeds have something in them that helps with depression. And I think that's true. They seem to help me a lot. But only if I eat them consistently, which I do as long as I have them in good supply. I usually eat them for breakfast, and maybe more later for a snack. They are good for making your own trail mix. These are a staple in my diet and seem to serve me well. A tasty, raw, healthy snack (or meal with no refined sugar, and no salt. I'm happy that my son likes these too.