ok, lots of yellowish seeds though

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

These are alright. I've never seen such tiny, thin sunflower seeds before, so I don't know what that's about. Also there are A LOT of discolored seeds-yellow or yellowish that taste a little off. Thought maybe my first bag was a freak, but every bag I've ordered has many off-colored, funky tasting seeds that should have been picked out, so I would definitely say quality control is lacking. I have the exact same problem with Now's pumpkin seeds, soooo.... Think I'll give up with this brand and try a different organic one for comparison. Can't say i would recommend this product.

Easy to eat and use in salads and to make tahini

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 24, 2013

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! We use these for snacking, on salads, in recipes and just throw in the blender to make tahini! They are good for snacking too, but they really are magic in the blender instead of tahini.

Great Product!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013

I love these sunflower seeds. I bake with them, put them over yoghurt or just eat them out of the packet!!!

Wonderful seeds!!!

Posted by AnnieAppleseed on Apr 12, 2013

Wonderful seeds, wonderful quality, quantity as well as price!!! I like these better than the ones from the health food store! No kidding!!! :D

These are organic, too!

Posted by Charybdis on Aug 30, 2012

I'm on a budget, so I cannot always afford organic foods. However, these sunflower seeds are such a good price that anyone who eats sunflower seeds can afford to make the organic upgrade. I use them in baking, and sometimes I roast them in the oven myself. They are a great deal, and they taste great. So far, I've not even found any shell fragments in the nuts.