New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Real Food, Certified Organic, Raw, Sunflower Seeds, Unsalted, 16 oz (454 g)

Great Product!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013

I love these sunflower seeds. I bake with them, put them over yoghurt or just eat them out of the packet!!!

These are organic, too!

Posted by Charybdis on Aug 30, 2012

I'm on a budget, so I cannot always afford organic foods. However, these sunflower seeds are such a good price that anyone who eats sunflower seeds can afford to make the organic upgrade. I use them in baking, and sometimes I roast them in the oven myself. They are a great deal, and they taste great. So far, I've not even found any shell fragments in the nuts.

Great!

Posted by 5043615508556884444 on Sep 29, 2012

I used the seeds to make Sunflower Seed Burgers and sunflower seed truffles. They were wonderful.

Good for sprouting

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Good for sprouting. It's also very interesting for my kids how it sprouts.

Wonderful seeds!!!

Posted by AnnieAppleseed on Apr 12, 2013

Wonderful seeds, wonderful quality, quantity as well as price!!! I like these better than the ones from the health food store! No kidding!!! :D