• Customer Ratings

Very fresh, great price!

Posted by Reviewer2382208 on Oct 11, 2013

Very fresh, great price for the amount you get!

Solsikkefrø

Posted by holahola on Oct 13, 2013

Opplever relativt ofte at solsikkefrø jeg kjøper er blitt harske. Disse har stort sett vært bra.

Eat 'em Every Day

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

I have read that sunflower seeds have something in them that helps with depression. And I think that's true. They seem to help me a lot. But only if I eat them consistently, which I do as long as I have them in good supply. I usually eat them for breakfast, and maybe more later for a snack. They are good for making your own trail mix. These are a staple in my diet and seem to serve me well. A tasty, raw, healthy snack (or meal with no refined sugar, and no salt. I'm happy that my son likes these too.

Raw Sunflower Seeds

Posted by 4782868986597761729 on Feb 02, 2014

Great quality. They also make excellent sunbutter. All you need is a food processor and a little bit of olive oil. Easy peasy :)

tasty

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 04, 2014

tasty

sunflower seeds

Posted by 4729125290662444669 on Mar 31, 2014

great quality and taste..excellent product. I continue to reorder regularly.

Lots of vitamin E

Posted by 5115530294224143777 on Jul 28, 2014

I bough it to add some vitamin E to my diet. Works perfect as a snack. Just a handful of these seeds will make a wonderful and healthy snack.

Value for Money!

Posted by 5218539742577519047 on Aug 08, 2014

The sunflowers seeds are very good and delicious!

a healthy snack

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Aug 27, 2014

This product along with the Chia seeds and pumpkin seed i use in my yoghurt. I put all these ingredients in a container with my healthy yoghurt, adding the coconut grated. leave in the fridge and make enough for the whole week. I have 5 individual pots. just open and scoop on to cereal every day. Overnight the Chia seeds absorb the yoghurt and easily consumed.

I Love These Sunflower Seeds

Posted by 5103330269574672320 on Oct 20, 2014

These delicious Sunflower Seeds hit the spot when I need a healthy snack high in protein content.