• Reviews | English

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Mar 26, 2010

Great FRESH organic walnuts at an excellent price. We find these to be much fresher than the bulk bin organic walnuts at our local store. These bags have enough internal air that it pads the nuts from too much damage meaning more whole pieces rather than the broken pieces in the bins. Bag after bag (we eat a lot of these), these NOW packaged walnuts continue to impress us with their freshness and quality control giving you the best available organic walnuts. Yum! In fact, I just ordered the organic raw sunflower seeds to try since I've not been happy with local bulk bin quality.

Will order again

Posted by Reviewer2018248 on Feb 25, 2009

Very fresh

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Dec 27, 2009

These tasted really fresh and I will order them again.

Fresh and Tasty Organic Walnuts

Posted by Reviewer3008771 on Feb 10, 2011

The Now Foods certified organic walnuts I received were fresh and tasty. I had never bought this brand before or any other brand of organic walnuts. I have bought regular generic walnuts from Publix supermarket. I can't say that I noticed a difference in taste between these organic ones and the non-organic ones, but I do like the fact these are organic. I prefer to keep pesticides out of my diet whenever I can afford to.

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 28, 2011

Fresh, delicious, good price. Can't ask for more! Will continue to order.

I put on top of my Arrowhead Mills steel cut oats

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Aug 08, 2011

These always taste fresh. I like them, but started buying them especially to get natural ways to lower cholesterol.

Walnuts

Posted by holahola on May 26, 2011

A little bitter, but better after soaking. Ive experienced that walnuts varies alot in bitterness, so I guess I just wasnt lucky with this bag. But thats okay! The next one will be better, thats what Ive experienced.

Good quality. Would buy again.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

I soak them to reduce phytic acid (which improves digestibility in nuts) and roast them in a moderate oven with ghee and they turn out just wonderful. Great on its own as snacks, in baked goods, or even walnut butter.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Jul 05, 2011

Great walnuts with fresh taste.

GREAT WALNUTS

Posted by 4861154284318536100 on Jun 26, 2012

These are some of the best walnuts I have ever tasted! Thanks for getting them to me (free shipping)in perfect condition.