• Reviews | English

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer1516584 on Sep 30, 2012

These walnuts are very good. I keep them in the fridge so they keep fresh longer. Lots of whole walnuts - not too many pieces. Great value!

Excellent Walnuts!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

Walnuts taste very fresh and sweet. I am not sure if it is because they are organic. This is the first time I am buying organic walnuts, I usually buy the non organic ones. The price is a little high for only a 340 g packet but I suppose being organic they cost more. You pay for what you get. I will certainly stick to buying organic walnuts.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

The best organic and raw walnuts I can find :)

Would order again

Posted by lotuspocus on Sep 11, 2012

It's hard to get fresh-tasting walnuts. Most of the stuff I get here taste slightly off and rancid. So I'm glad I found this on iherb. Best of all, it's organic.

nice product

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Aug 24, 2012

I grind this and mix in a bowl of cereal. Tastes good.

GREAT WALNUTS

Posted by 4861154284318536100 on Jun 26, 2012

These are some of the best walnuts I have ever tasted! Thanks for getting them to me (free shipping)in perfect condition.

superb

Posted by Reviewer1849956 on Feb 21, 2012

sweet and tasty...no rancidity

Win-Win all the way

Posted by Reviewer2587754 on Feb 23, 2012

I have so many allergies that I am literally running out of foods to eat. I have tried organic nuts from health food stores but they were either rancid or contaminated with chemicals or aluminum, and nuts.com sold me organic macadamias that were loaded with aluminum. So I gave up on nuts until I stumbled on NOW Foods organic walnuts on the iHerb website. They are sealed in nitrogen-flushed bags, so there is no danger of rancidity. That got my attention! I noticed that 9 reviewers said the walnuts were sweet and delicious, and one said they were bitter (rancid), so I figured that once in a great while the guy who seals the bags makes a mistake. But that's actually a great batting average, so I ordered 2 bags, and both have given me sweet and delicious walnuts I can eat raw. Now here's the bonus: it turns out that walnuts are a natural source of melatonin. I had to quit melatonin years ago because I took it for too long and got allergic to it, but when I have 2/3 cup of NOW walnuts with supper, I not only get a delicious and filling meal, I also get one or two extra hours of sleep that night! What a deal!

Exceeded my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Mar 14, 2011

I was hesitant to pay that price, but since I wanted Organic, I had to. Not disappointed at all with the quality - more big, fat halves that I expected

My first purchase of these walnuts, but very disappointed

Posted by 5582147186932402397 on Aug 01, 2016

I ordered this for my husband but he complained the walnuts were not fresh anymore and tasted bitter. So the whole bag finally went to the litter bin.