• Reviews | English

Best

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

The best organic and raw walnuts I can find :)

GREAT WALNUTS

Posted by 4861154284318536100 on Jun 26, 2012

These are some of the best walnuts I have ever tasted! Thanks for getting them to me (free shipping)in perfect condition.

Excellent Walnuts!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

Walnuts taste very fresh and sweet. I am not sure if it is because they are organic. This is the first time I am buying organic walnuts, I usually buy the non organic ones. The price is a little high for only a 340 g packet but I suppose being organic they cost more. You pay for what you get. I will certainly stick to buying organic walnuts.

Would order again

Posted by lotuspocus on Sep 11, 2012

It's hard to get fresh-tasting walnuts. Most of the stuff I get here taste slightly off and rancid. So I'm glad I found this on iherb. Best of all, it's organic.

nice product

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Aug 24, 2012

I grind this and mix in a bowl of cereal. Tastes good.

Clean fresh walnuts

Posted by 5740266455589110789 on Jul 19, 2016

Easily the best walnuts I have ever eaten. I always thought that the slightly bitter taste of walnuts was natural. it's not, it's the disgusting pesticides that have been sprayed on and leeched into them. These are wonderful.

Exceeded my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Mar 14, 2011

I was hesitant to pay that price, but since I wanted Organic, I had to. Not disappointed at all with the quality - more big, fat halves that I expected

Win-Win all the way

Posted by Reviewer2587754 on Feb 23, 2012

I have so many allergies that I am literally running out of foods to eat. I have tried organic nuts from health food stores but they were either rancid or contaminated with chemicals or aluminum, and nuts.com sold me organic macadamias that were loaded with aluminum. So I gave up on nuts until I stumbled on NOW Foods organic walnuts on the iHerb website. They are sealed in nitrogen-flushed bags, so there is no danger of rancidity. That got my attention! I noticed that 9 reviewers said the walnuts were sweet and delicious, and one said they were bitter (rancid), so I figured that once in a great while the guy who seals the bags makes a mistake. But that's actually a great batting average, so I ordered 2 bags, and both have given me sweet and delicious walnuts I can eat raw. Now here's the bonus: it turns out that walnuts are a natural source of melatonin. I had to quit melatonin years ago because I took it for too long and got allergic to it, but when I have 2/3 cup of NOW walnuts with supper, I not only get a delicious and filling meal, I also get one or two extra hours of sleep that night! What a deal!

Yum

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 12, 2013

Not Fresh

Posted by 5318403316879790722 on Jun 22, 2013

These walnuts were a disappointment. They smelled and tasted old, even though the date is good for a year.