• Customer Ratings

Best

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

The best organic and raw walnuts I can find :)

Would order again

Posted by lotuspocus on Sep 11, 2012

It's hard to get fresh-tasting walnuts. Most of the stuff I get here taste slightly off and rancid. So I'm glad I found this on iherb. Best of all, it's organic.

nice product

Posted by 5699484365578879076 on Aug 24, 2012

I grind this and mix in a bowl of cereal. Tastes good.

GREAT WALNUTS

Posted by 4861154284318536100 on Jun 26, 2012

These are some of the best walnuts I have ever tasted! Thanks for getting them to me (free shipping)in perfect condition.

superb

Posted by Reviewer1849956 on Feb 21, 2012

sweet and tasty...no rancidity

Win-Win all the way

Posted by Reviewer2587754 on Feb 23, 2012

I have so many allergies that I am literally running out of foods to eat. I have tried organic nuts from health food stores but they were either rancid or contaminated with chemicals or aluminum, and nuts.com sold me organic macadamias that were loaded with aluminum. So I gave up on nuts until I stumbled on NOW Foods organic walnuts on the iHerb website. They are sealed in nitrogen-flushed bags, so there is no danger of rancidity. That got my attention! I noticed that 9 reviewers said the walnuts were sweet and delicious, and one said they were bitter (rancid), so I figured that once in a great while the guy who seals the bags makes a mistake. But that's actually a great batting average, so I ordered 2 bags, and both have given me sweet and delicious walnuts I can eat raw. Now here's the bonus: it turns out that walnuts are a natural source of melatonin. I had to quit melatonin years ago because I took it for too long and got allergic to it, but when I have 2/3 cup of NOW walnuts with supper, I not only get a delicious and filling meal, I also get one or two extra hours of sleep that night! What a deal!

Exceeded my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Mar 14, 2011

I was hesitant to pay that price, but since I wanted Organic, I had to. Not disappointed at all with the quality - more big, fat halves that I expected

Greatly disappointed.

Posted by 5661434981025758536 on Apr 27, 2014

I as very disappointed that the walnuts I received were rancid and some of them tasted "burnt" which seems impossible considering they are raw. Really not edible.

Not Fresh

Posted by 5318403316879790722 on Jun 22, 2013

These walnuts were a disappointment. They smelled and tasted old, even though the date is good for a year.

Very disappointed

Posted by 5024267338455854588 on Sep 28, 2015

I have always been pleased with everything I purchased here, until I got this. Not good at all. It's soggy and not fresh at all. Will not buy again.