love this product

Posted by Reviewer1102968 on Sep 05, 2011

LOVE THIS PRODUCT I don't know why people have not heard of it before such a great alternitive to the poisin that is out there like aspertame and splenda

Finer texture than expected

Posted by Reviewer1993257 on Sep 02, 2011

I found the erythritol have a more fine-grained texture than I'm used to both white sugar and our local brand of erythritol having here in Norway. - Which is not necessarily a negative thing, it just had slighly less of the crunch I'm used to from ordinary sugar when I have it over berries or porridge. However, I also found it to have ever so slightly less of the "cold taste" than erythritol usually does - which is definitely a good thing!

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Sep 03, 2011

I use this instead of regular sugar. And it is very much cheaper than buying it in Norway. Going to buy it again when I run out.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1572578 on May 22, 2011

good product

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2070222 on May 24, 2011

I have been looking for a good low-calorie sweetener that is all-natural for some time now. I had previously tried such products as Stevia, which is bitter and was hard on my family's stomachs, not to mention had a strange way of dissolving in foods. Erythritol is pleasant. When used "raw", such as in tea or on fruit, it has a cooling sensation on the tongue. It works well in any cake-like baked goods, as well as in cookies, but I find that the flavor of the cookies is not changed when Erythritol is used in combination with such products as Agave syrup or honey, or even regular sugar. In short, very good!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2288326 on May 24, 2011

Recommend this product to everyone that want to make healthier food. Great taste and doesnt bother the stomach :)

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1555246 on May 25, 2011

Great! And a lot cheaper than buying in stores here!

good replacement of sugar

Posted by Reviewer2347235 on May 29, 2011

this is in continuous use... I love it

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2882364 on May 31, 2011

Cheap and good

just like sugar

Posted by Reviewer1623522 on Jun 14, 2011

very good product, taste is very much like sugar