Now Foods, Real Food, Erythritol, 1 lb (454 g)

Wow, can't be beat for clean sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1721700 From Washington on Mar 22, 2010

mix with a little egg white and/or xanthan gum to lower the cooling effect.

Erythritol is great for diabetics.

Posted by Reviewer1115219 From Illinois on Mar 30, 2010

Hi, I am a Health Educator in Chicago and I am also a diabetic. I've been using Erythritol since January of 2010 and it is fabulous. I am on a no-grain diet and Erythritol allows me to drink my favorite beverages and make my favorite recipes without worring that my sugar level will rise. Thanks Iherb for selling this wonderful product. I've been recomending it to all my friends, clients and colleagues. Thanks, Wanda Rodriguez Chicago, IL

Almost perfect sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1472506 From Finland on Aug 10, 2011

The taste and sweetness is nice, quite close to sugar. A bit "cooler" tasting though, but not as much as xylitol. Also the structure (granular size) is nice. I've used some other brands which have bigger granular size and I didn't like those. I use this usually together with stevia.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2276980 From Norway on Feb 09, 2012

Way better tasting than the Norwegian alternative, Sukrin. More discreet, less aftertaste, and finer crystals.

"0" calorie sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer2981552 From California on Mar 13, 2009

I like it but I wish it were sweeter & not so expensive. I guess this is a better price for this sweetener than I have found elsewhere, but the product seems to be hard to find elsewhere! I am glad it has no virtually calories! I ordered the other brand in bigger package here, and just received it ..I have not tried it yet. I will let you know!