• Customer Ratings

Really doesn't mix well, but great for baking!

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

This was my first time using a powdered soy milk, but I can't say that I'm super happy with it. I tried to mix it with cool water, but it didn't mix well, and was very lumpy. I used it for baking (in place of a milk powder) and was very happy with the result. I also used it in a a homemade instant chai tea latte mix and it worked well.

Posted by Reviewer2372426 on Jun 16, 2012

i only use it as protein in my morning shakes and as a replacement for milk in my cookies :) but aside of it all it tastes not good.

Posted by Reviewer1396677 on Jun 07, 2011

Terrible taste. I don't purchase it anymore.

Do not waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 10, 2013

Tastes like old rancid soybeans. Delighted that it is non-GMO, but either do something to ensure freshness, or add sugar or SOMETHING. Buying dried soybeans and grinding them with a coffee grinder would produce more appetizing results. This is truly GHASTLY. I will stick with pre-made or drink water.

twice the price it used to be

Posted by Hilaber on Sep 15, 2015

How come it is twice the price it used to be and twice the price in Vitacost?

Dissolves slowly.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

It takes ages before it dissolves, and it needs flavoring. Not a issue if you make bigger batches at once, but if you intend to use it in a "glass to glass" basis it is not all that good. Note that I have only been using cold or tempered water. It might work in coffee.

good buy!

Posted by Reviewer2850947 on Sep 12, 2011

has a slight funny smell but still a very good product repurchase: no

SOY MILK POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1968230 on Jun 23, 2010

EXCELLENT!

Instant Soy Milk

Posted by Reviewer2410792 on Aug 09, 2010

This milk powder is very good, I bought it for a friend in Jamaica who loves it, she says she is not able to buy it in Jamaica.

tasty soy milk

Posted by Reviewer3193955 on Sep 11, 2010

This powder is much more tasty then the soy milk I made myself. I add some grounded coconut after mixing the water and the taste is great.