• Reviews | English

Disappointed

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Mar 21, 2010

These almonds were not very good at all. After reading all the negative reviews (mixed with lots of positive ones) I still decided to give these almonds a try. Mine were very stale and made very sour tasting almond milk. I have 3 more bags left and I have no idea what to do with them! I am so disappointed in this brand. I will never buy them again.

unhappy

Posted by Reviewer2513466 on Jan 05, 2008

Product tastes slightly rancid.

Anything special

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 02, 2012

I have only bought it once.

솔직한 후기

Posted by Reviewer1174542 on Jul 22, 2013

너무 맛없어요. 없어도 너~~~~무!! 고소함이나 아몬드 특유의 맛도 없고, 오히려 씁쓰름한 맛이 나요. 쩐내가 나면서 텁텁하기까지ㅡㅡ;; 견과류를 좋아해서 두봉이나 샀는데 곤욕스럽네요.

fast shipment

Posted by some16some38 on Jan 01, 2014

price reasonable and it's okay.

Weird taste & smell

Posted by 4769297830692778251 on Jun 10, 2014

The almonds have this weird smell when opened. So I baked them but still they have this weird taste & smell but eatable. Will not repurchase. Might try other brands..

Ruined by steam sterilizaion.

Posted by MikeMember on May 31, 2016

I remember the days when raw almonds were crisp, super healthy, and delicious. That was before the US Gov. (FDA) started requiring that all raw almonds be steam sterilized before offered for sale. When I bought these, I thought they were stale, but then realized that they had been destroyed by the steam processing. If you don't remember the good old days, maybe you can enjoy these almonds, but I can't.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2821739 on Dec 17, 2011

the almonds are not crispy

excellent *Used to be, anyway...

Posted by Reviewer2779136 on Dec 11, 2010

I can't find a lot of raw almonds in Japan (usually salted/roasted) so its great to buy these! *Never mind - they won't let me order them from Japan anymore...