not just A BIT too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3195798 on Dec 01, 2008

If you like sickening sweet stuff, you'll love these. I couldn't even taste a pineapple flavor. I love REAL dried pineapple and I thought I would try these because it would be easier than drying my own and the price was very good. I think I'll stick with buying fresh and doing it myself. At least I know it will taste like pineapple!

really really good

Posted by Reviewer3041922 on Jul 05, 2009

These are the best dried pineapple rings I've ever tasted. I get NOW supplements, never knew they did real food so well...

Now Foods, Pineapple Rings Dried

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Sep 10, 2008

Way to sweet!

Not good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008

I bought these because I love dried fruit. This isn't completely dried and is soaked with fructose. It's very sweet and too chewy. I expected it to taste like dried fruit, similar to dried apples or strawberries, instead you get a semi-dried sugary product which doesn't have enough pineapple flavour. I'm still looking out for the real thing, as I used to buy from an organic shop, which were somewhat chewy and crispy. I do not recommend this product.

Love the taste, but have to avoid the cane sugar for now

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Dec 29, 2009

I did give it 5 stars because the taste it great. But I wouuld prefer unsweetened or naturally sweetened.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2059996 on Apr 04, 2010

Very good but there is a lot of sugar. Sugar is not a problem for me so I eat these in stead of hard candy.

Sweet Treat

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Jan 23, 2011

Very nice , extremely sweet treat. Could acutally be a lot less sweet and still be good but no sulphites and fresh. Would buy again definetly.

HEALTHY ENZYME

Posted by Reviewer2181424 on Mar 10, 2011

A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. DELICIOUS ON SALADS

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Mar 23, 2011

I bought this to help me with digestion during my pregnancy. I love it. If you put it in the fridge, it's a delicious chewy treat!

Tasty Treat

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 10, 2011

Nice for a dessert after dinner.