not just A BIT too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer3195798 on Dec 01, 2008

If you like sickening sweet stuff, you'll love these. I couldn't even taste a pineapple flavor. I love REAL dried pineapple and I thought I would try these because it would be easier than drying my own and the price was very good. I think I'll stick with buying fresh and doing it myself. At least I know it will taste like pineapple!

really really good

Posted by Reviewer3041922 on Jul 05, 2009

These are the best dried pineapple rings I've ever tasted. I get NOW supplements, never knew they did real food so well...

Now Foods, Pineapple Rings Dried

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Sep 10, 2008

Way to sweet!

Not good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008

I bought these because I love dried fruit. This isn't completely dried and is soaked with fructose. It's very sweet and too chewy. I expected it to taste like dried fruit, similar to dried apples or strawberries, instead you get a semi-dried sugary product which doesn't have enough pineapple flavour. I'm still looking out for the real thing, as I used to buy from an organic shop, which were somewhat chewy and crispy. I do not recommend this product.

Mmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Feb 22, 2008

Best dried Pineapple ever. I stopped eating dried fruit years ago because of the preservatives. Decided to try this and Now's other fruits when I found them here....very glad I did.

Very sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2888256 on Mar 20, 2012

As for me it's veeeery sweet, but I buy dried fruits for my son instead of candies so he likes it very much!

much better than candy)

Posted by Freederika on Dec 25, 2010

I like it) is very tasty and healthy. much better than candy)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2059996 on Apr 04, 2010

Very good but there is a lot of sugar. Sugar is not a problem for me so I eat these in stead of hard candy.

very delicious & sweet

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015

organic natural product full of the power of nature . all my family like it . sure i will order many more

HEALTHY ENZYME