• Customer Ratings

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3165064 on Feb 01, 2009

my family is crazy for it now. i use for also cooking.

Fresh & Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Feb 01, 2009

Finally- a great blend of raw nuts and fruit that is really fresh! Well worth the price.

Too many raisons

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Jan 14, 2009

I love the Now nuts in general. I've bought the almonds and they are the best. But when I received this I was a little disappointed on how many raisins there are in the mix. I guess they are quite sweet and you get a bunch in each handful and I just don't like them all that much. I do think the product is good quality but you better like sweet raisins.

Now Foods, Raw Energy, Unsalted Nut Mix, 1 lb.

Posted by Reviewer1365139 on Jan 10, 2009

excellent mix

Now Foods Nut Products are a Good Value for the Price

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008

I've purchased Now Foods products for years. This nut mix is one that I buy in duplicate and keep at my desk for snacking. The nuts are very tasty and the raisins are moist. It's a good combination of fruit, seeds and nuts. Great for a quick protein and carbo boost between meals.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

If you don't want to take the time to mix your own and you want a tasty, good-for-you snack that you can take with you or have on your desk this one really works. I only wish it had half the amount of raisins and a few more pumpkin seeds. Most trail mix-type snacks have too much sweet in them. This mix is the least sweet one I have found but still, raisins are on the top of the ingredient list. If it weren't for that I would give it 5 stars.

Now Foods, Raw Energy, Unsalted Nut Mix, 1 lb.

Posted by Reviewer1953436 on Nov 02, 2008

Wonderful mixture, really enjoyed the combination of nuts and fruit. The taste was absolutely awesome. Can't express enough how good these are. Mary M. from AL

Not as fresh as i'd like

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Oct 05, 2008

Nice mix. I like the raw, unsalted qualities. I was a bit disappointed in the freshness factor and will buy nuts locally.

Trail mix

Posted by Reviewer2095742 on May 24, 2008

Very good snack especially for the kids. Deloris Lawson/South Carolina

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on May 14, 2008

I was very pleased with this nut mix. As the product states, it's Raw Energy.