• Customer Ratings

great, wish it were organic

Posted by Reviewer2886301 on Dec 30, 2010

Great product, very fresh, wish they had both organic and raw in same product

good

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jan 09, 2011

good but not my favorite

Good nut mix

Posted by Reviewer2306665 on Jun 18, 2010

I mixed this bag in with a bowl of roasted, salted nuts and it made a very nice nut mix.

Raw energy nut mix

Posted by Reviewer2399446 on Sep 26, 2010

Excellent energy boost for hiking etc. I also tried it in my mueslibars (blended together with oat bran, cacaonibs and agave nectar, and coated in dark chocolate), and theu came around very good.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2017031 on Nov 10, 2009

I'm happy with the product. However, it is worth mentioning that the label is misleading. There is about 1 cup of raisins in this product.

Healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer1880295 on Dec 27, 2009

Fresh nuts, which is very important to me, and I like the added pumpkin seeds. I feel there could be a few less raisins, though. All in all, a bit addicting once you start eating some!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

If you don't want to take the time to mix your own and you want a tasty, good-for-you snack that you can take with you or have on your desk this one really works. I only wish it had half the amount of raisins and a few more pumpkin seeds. Most trail mix-type snacks have too much sweet in them. This mix is the least sweet one I have found but still, raisins are on the top of the ingredient list. If it weren't for that I would give it 5 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1359013 on Mar 01, 2012

Good quality.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Feb 23, 2009

always fresh

More nuts please!

Posted by Reviewer3101668 on Nov 08, 2009

Sure, this offered raw, unsalted nuts; however, more than half the bag is filled with raisins! I literally picked out every single raisin in each bag (I ordered four) to discover this. Thank goodness my husband doesn't mind them, so the bags didn't go to waste. But, I won't be ordering this again. The nut to raisin ratio is ridiculous.