• Reviews | English

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

If you don't want to take the time to mix your own and you want a tasty, good-for-you snack that you can take with you or have on your desk this one really works. I only wish it had half the amount of raisins and a few more pumpkin seeds. Most trail mix-type snacks have too much sweet in them. This mix is the least sweet one I have found but still, raisins are on the top of the ingredient list. If it weren't for that I would give it 5 stars.

Posted by Reviewer1359013 on Mar 01, 2012

Good quality.

no title

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Feb 23, 2009

always fresh

More nuts please!

Posted by Reviewer3101668 on Nov 08, 2009

Sure, this offered raw, unsalted nuts; however, more than half the bag is filled with raisins! I literally picked out every single raisin in each bag (I ordered four) to discover this. Thank goodness my husband doesn't mind them, so the bags didn't go to waste. But, I won't be ordering this again. The nut to raisin ratio is ridiculous.

Lots of raisins

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Mar 08, 2011

Raw is better for nutrition but I like roasted better for flavor :(

Rancid pumpkin seeds

Posted by Reviewer2814569 on Dec 03, 2011

I love this mix, except the pumpkin seeds were rancid.

Too many raisins!

Posted by Reviewer1350953 on Nov 12, 2014

I love raw nuts and don't mind a few raisins. However, it seemed to me that when they put this together they decided to pack it with raisins and add a few nuts. I did not appreciate that and will not purchase this product again. If you look at their photo of the product you would think it was mostly nuts with a few raisins; that is not the case. The preponderance of the mix was raisins.