Now Foods, Real Food, Raw Energy Nut Mix, Unsalted, 16 oz (454 g)

not bad..

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

better than I expected..cheap..but tastes good.. and I think..the ratio of each nuts..matters.. cheap nuts like raisin,,sunflower seed things a lot... hard to find walnut :P if you wana eat a lot of nuts.. better order each nuts separately..

good but smells weird

Posted by Reviewer2495598 on Feb 03, 2010

good quality.

Too many raisins

Posted by Reviewer2646707 on Nov 05, 2012

I have ordered this product several times and loved it! This last bag I ordered not only has a new look but also had waaaay too many raisins. I will probably not order again as the price is not worth a bag of mostly raisins. Very disappointing.

Too many raisons

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Jan 14, 2009

I love the Now nuts in general. I've bought the almonds and they are the best. But when I received this I was a little disappointed on how many raisins there are in the mix. I guess they are quite sweet and you get a bunch in each handful and I just don't like them all that much. I do think the product is good quality but you better like sweet raisins.

way too much raisins

Posted by Reviewer2374527 on Sep 04, 2013

This was a good product but lately the amount of raisins was steadily going up and the last bags we received were definitely no nut-mix anymore, instead they are (very expensive) bags of raisins with a few nuts.