• Reviews | English

Not as fresh as i'd like

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Oct 05, 2008

Nice mix. I like the raw, unsalted qualities. I was a bit disappointed in the freshness factor and will buy nuts locally.

Now Foods, Real Food, Raw Energy Nut Mix, Unsalted, 16 oz (454 g) (NOW-07030)

Posted by 5216216583629448376 on Jun 18, 2015

Items was delivered within a few days and was surprised on how fast that was. Items is what I have ordered and in good quality. They even throw in a freebie. Thumb ups to that. Highly recommended!!!!

good but smells weird

Posted by Reviewer2495598 on Feb 03, 2010

good quality.

not bad..

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

better than I expected..cheap..but tastes good.. and I think..the ratio of each nuts..matters.. cheap nuts like raisin,,sunflower seed things a lot... hard to find walnut :P if you wana eat a lot of nuts.. better order each nuts separately..

Too many raisins

Posted by Reviewer2646707 on Nov 05, 2012

I have ordered this product several times and loved it! This last bag I ordered not only has a new look but also had waaaay too many raisins. I will probably not order again as the price is not worth a bag of mostly raisins. Very disappointing.

Too many raisons

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Jan 14, 2009

I love the Now nuts in general. I've bought the almonds and they are the best. But when I received this I was a little disappointed on how many raisins there are in the mix. I guess they are quite sweet and you get a bunch in each handful and I just don't like them all that much. I do think the product is good quality but you better like sweet raisins.

too much raisins

Posted by mrkq10 on Feb 05, 2016

I am so disappointed with this product. It is supposed to be a mix of nuts as claimed while it is full of raisins and very little nuts. Last time to order it. So bad.

******Too many raisins!

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

The majority of the Mix was raisins-not nuts. Also the moisture of the raisins affected the texture of the nuts. The nuts were soft and mealy and tasted of raisins. Will not order again.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1028625 on Feb 03, 2009

Fresh and yummy, would definitely buy again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1031252 on Nov 16, 2009

loved it, great price too.