Great product, low calories!

Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013

I really enjoy Now Foods products because when it comes to flavouring, they don't seems artificial, nor do they have after taste.

Very good no sugar drink mix

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Nov 19, 2013

This mix is very good. I usually dilute it with more water than suggested. My favorite of this brand is the Tropical Punch.

good

Posted by wicked72 on Jan 20, 2014

wonderful product :)))))

Good

Posted by Reviewer1952326 on Jan 20, 2014

Good

Excellent quality.

Posted by Reviewer2703517 on Jul 11, 2013

Excellent quality.The best product in this category.I will buy more.

Slender sticks

Posted by 4952449467192717314 on May 08, 2014

Great taste and good price

These are the ONLY slender ...

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Oct 26, 2014

... sticks that are worth buying. Trust me, I've wasted a lot of money on others. Some are OK but usually are a big disappointment. These are fanstastic. I've gone through tex boxes already. I'm using them to once and for all break my evil Diet Coke addiction!~~^^

Sustained energy

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 02, 2016

I have been using Slender Sticks since last summer. I was going on vacation and wanted something that would give me the energy I needed to get through the day without a nap. This kept me going the whole day. I love the taste and alternate between the acai lemonade and the grape. I have recommended these to a friend and she now gets me to order several boxes at a time and gives them to her daughters. One is in her final year of pediatric residency and works sometimes for over 24 hours at a time. Another is in her final year studying for her master's degree in physiotherapy and also has an extreme schedule. They all love the product and find it very effective. I would recommend it to anyone who needs that extra energy to keep going through times your body begins to flag.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on May 03, 2016

Easy to mix, travel friendly.

Last for long time

Posted by odereviews on Aug 14, 2013

You can easily cut this in half, you can add plenty of water and this still taste good. I'd prefer this to have less stevia, but otherwise just a fine product. Great price and quality ratio.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »