• Customer Ratings

Great quality!

Posted by vegenotes on Mar 14, 2016

The cheapest chia seed I have yet found. But the quality is very good. Very clean.

Great !

Posted by 5147250917271044348 on Mar 15, 2016

I prefer the black chia seed but when I mix them that's great ^^!And the price is also great of course. Je préfère les graines de chia noires mais en mélangeant les deux c'est très bon et ça reste quand même moins cher que les noires.

Excellent product am using it regularly and find it very effective and has got one of the best sources of fiber, which is very useful to the gut.

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Jun 18, 2016

Excellent

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5485269715373590141 on Jun 20, 2016

VERY GOOD

I haven't had any issues with the product as yet, and I've been using it for over a year :)

Posted by 4873871394613260178 on Jun 21, 2016

I personally recommend this product. Some reviews I read said that there was sand in the container. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who haven't had any problems as yet!!!

Recomendo!

Posted by Maugnak on Feb 18, 2014

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!

Good seed, but a few hulls

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

This is a nice, high quality chia seed. But, I can see more hulls than I'd like. I don't know if this is because there are actually more hulls or just that I can see them because the seeds are lighter.

Ok chia

Posted by KuusenAlla on Feb 02, 2014

I use chia (geled with water) in my smoothies and always looks for a good quality. I'd choose an organic alternative which this is not.

Good value for the price

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 11, 2016

Pros: Good quality and price, tasteless, dry, resealable bag Cons: Has some debris

This item