• Reviews | English

Great quality!

Posted by vegenotes on Mar 14, 2016

The cheapest chia seed I have yet found. But the quality is very good. Very clean.

Great !

Posted by 5147250917271044348 on Mar 15, 2016

I prefer the black chia seed but when I mix them that's great ^^!And the price is also great of course. Je préfère les graines de chia noires mais en mélangeant les deux c'est très bon et ça reste quand même moins cher que les noires.

Excellent product am using it regularly and find it very effective and has got one of the best sources of fiber, which is very useful to the gut.

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Jun 18, 2016

Excellent

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5485269715373590141 on Jun 20, 2016

VERY GOOD

I haven't had any issues with the product as yet, and I've been using it for over a year :)

Posted by 4873871394613260178 on Jun 21, 2016

I personally recommend this product. Some reviews I read said that there was sand in the container. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who haven't had any problems as yet!!!

no dirt at all and great price

Posted by 5030993488487774426 on Jul 01, 2016

great quality, good price. there a lot of bad reviews about this product but looks like they have improved

So good

Posted by 5397996889609121866 on Jul 05, 2016

Wery good

Recomendo!

Posted by Maugnak on Feb 18, 2014

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!

healthy food

Posted by 4740514482270943451 on Jul 06, 2016

greate taste

Good seed, but a few hulls

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

This is a nice, high quality chia seed. But, I can see more hulls than I'd like. I don't know if this is because there are actually more hulls or just that I can see them because the seeds are lighter.