• Customer Ratings

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2880780 on Nov 27, 2009

The chia seeds are very white and small. I have not been able to grind them into a fine chia meal which I prefer but I am using them in their seed state.

Love, love, love this stuff!

Posted by patehosplace on Aug 05, 2009

Excellent for heavy workouts and stamina is needed. I put two teaspoons in a glass of distilled water and let it sit for fifteen minutes. The seeds soak up all the water and have the consistency of jello. Sip it all day! No flavor, mix with fruit in the morning for a smoothie, put leftover in fridge and voila! A fruit jello that is packed full of vitamins, anti oxidants, omega 3+6 etc. etc.! Amazing miracle food!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Posted by Reviewer3338128 on Jul 27, 2009

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

Good deal!

Posted by Reviewer1886198 on May 20, 2009

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

White chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2212192 on Apr 24, 2009

We are completely satisfied with this product. It was delivered in a timely manner, and the product is all we were expecting, the price was quite reasonable. We are very well pleased and will be ordering again. Thanks!

now foods chia seed

Posted by Reviewer1546662 on Apr 21, 2009

have not taken enough to see a change in energy. b biggs Kentucky

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer2554482 on Apr 15, 2009

I used Salba for months, but switched to Chia after having my father (a farmer in Costa Rica) grow Salba seeds, which were actually mislabeled Chia seeds anyway at 3x the price. So far I am happy. They taste the same, the packaging is good, delivery was fast, & the price was good. I'll order from here again unless I find an organic seller. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it's not organic, but that's not iHerb's fault, they didn't claim it was organic.

Tastes Great! From Northwestern NC

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Dec 22, 2008

Very nice alternate to Flax seeds, and from what I read lasts much longer (5 years) without refrigeration.