Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed, 1 lb (454 g)

Can add to many things

Posted by Reviewer2808184 From Texas on Apr 19, 2010

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2552172 From Georgia on Apr 24, 2010

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Posted by Reviewer1412778 From Georgia on Apr 26, 2010

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1349510 From California on May 21, 2010

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Posted by Reviewer3338128 From California on Jul 27, 2009

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.