• Customer Ratings

bargin

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Apr 09, 2014

excellent price and good very happy with this product

Great Chia Seeds

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Mar 21, 2014

I eat/drink these every day with water. They create a gel-like substance when mixed with (warm) water. They put me in a great mood and I know they are very nutritious. If you eat them before a meal, you will normally eat less. But that doesn't always work. I believe the white chia seeds are almost the same as the dark ones. Great product, great price.

Great Product

Posted by 5082816403788336979 on Mar 03, 2014

Good value and product. Perfect for making chia pudding.

Contains sand-like black specks :(

Posted by 4810570341646987769 on Feb 27, 2014

This is my first purchase of chia seeds. I soak my seeds in water and drink it throughout the day. I noticed black specks which I initially thought was just black chia seeds. However, when I crushed it, it resembles sand particles and tastes bad. Very disappointed. Upon looking at some other reviews, I realised I'm not the only one with this bad experience.

Recomendo!

Posted by Maugnak on Feb 18, 2014

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!

Ok chia

Posted by KuusenAlla on Feb 02, 2014

I use chia (geled with water) in my smoothies and always looks for a good quality. I'd choose an organic alternative which this is not.

disappointing quality

Posted by 5005619748223873614 on Jan 12, 2014

Used to order Nuvita's and decided to try out this brand since I had found other products from Now Foods were mostly satisfying. Guess i made bad decision this time....it has really lots of debris/dirt which give me unpleasant feeling,like chewing little stone, at every spoonful of chia seeds. Wish they would work on improvement in quality control...

good product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

great for making chia pudding

Good

Posted by 5410525974180464112 on Dec 19, 2013

Really Good for cooking, as eggs replacement

DON"T BUY THESE!!!!

Posted by 4649863342218949236 on Nov 26, 2013

Love chia seeds but stay away from these!!! We got a few bags.. The first bag had some crunchy bits but second was way worse!! Did not noticed it till halfway through and finally (at the end of the bag!) dumped it out to see and managed to separate about a tablespoon's worht of pure dirt/earth!! Not sure how much of the dirt we ate, trying hard not to think about that! We tried a couple other brands without problems so do yourself a favor and avoid this one.. Unless you like eating dirt..