Now Foods, Real Food, Xylitol, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I didn't like this brand of Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3325554 From California on Jan 01, 2009

I believe this form is made from Corm source and I heard that burch tree is better. It also was not fine, it was think. I prefer my other brand that i buy.

Does not taste as good as other brands of xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Mar 08, 2010

Does not taste as good as other brands - perhaps it is made in China or something - does not list country of manufacture

Australian Customs/Quarantine confiscated

Posted by Reviewer3233802 From Australia on Mar 22, 2011

I found out that xylitol import into australia requires an import licence.

Made my tummy hurt

Posted by Reviewer1682184 From California on Apr 19, 2011

I guess I'm one of the people who's sensitive to this. I used a heaping teaspoon in my tea in the mornings, but only for a couple of weeks. Once I realized it might be the thing making my stomach hurt so much, I left it off and got much better in a couple of days. As for the taste, it was fine.

Didn't seem to improve/alieviate dental condition

Posted by Reviewer1752018 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 05, 2013

To be honest, I purchased this product more for the dental reason. I don't think xylitol water is as helpful as chewing a xylitol gum. Granted, it doesn't leave that unpleasant aftertaste like sugar, but I don't think it did anything for my teeth ( theyonly looked worse so I eventually had to stop drinking xylitol water). My biggest mistake was brushing teeth with soap and then rinsing with xylitol water as mouthwash (I thought that would help replenishing the enamel as well as deeper layer) - which I highly do not recommend. Another thing I didn't like about this product (it must have been mentioned on the product detail page of this product) is that it has been derived from corn.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »