made from corn

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Apr 25, 2014

Actually pretty sad about this purchase. I missed the fine print about it being made from corn (which I cannot have). Since the packaging does not indicate otherwise, this most likely is from GMO corn. :( If this review has helped you make a more informed choice, please hit "yes" below!

Does not taste as good as other brands of xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 08, 2010

Does not taste as good as other brands - perhaps it is made in China or something - does not list country of manufacture

I didn't like this brand of Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jan 01, 2009

I believe this form is made from Corm source and I heard that burch tree is better. It also was not fine, it was think. I prefer my other brand that i buy.

Didn't seem to improve/alieviate dental condition

Posted by Reviewer1752018 on Dec 05, 2013

To be honest, I purchased this product more for the dental reason. I don't think xylitol water is as helpful as chewing a xylitol gum. Granted, it doesn't leave that unpleasant aftertaste like sugar, but I don't think it did anything for my teeth ( theyonly looked worse so I eventually had to stop drinking xylitol water). My biggest mistake was brushing teeth with soap and then rinsing with xylitol water as mouthwash (I thought that would help replenishing the enamel as well as deeper layer) - which I highly do not recommend. Another thing I didn't like about this product (it must have been mentioned on the product detail page of this product) is that it has been derived from corn.

Australian Customs/Quarantine confiscated

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 22, 2011

I found out that xylitol import into australia requires an import licence.

Made my tummy hurt

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Apr 19, 2011

I guess I'm one of the people who's sensitive to this. I used a heaping teaspoon in my tea in the mornings, but only for a couple of weeks. Once I realized it might be the thing making my stomach hurt so much, I left it off and got much better in a couple of days. As for the taste, it was fine.

Now foods real foods

Posted by 5266528487377478512 on Dec 30, 2013

Yet to try

NON GMO corn based xylitol from China?

Posted by Reviewer1945339 on May 17, 2016

This product is made in china, from corn. It says non gmo. However anything that is supposed to be edible coming from china already raises red flags. But made from corn? Forget it now foods. Stay away from this! Even if this corn was non gmo, this is not an organic product so it could be laden with all sorts of pesticides. I should have read the label before I got this. Flushed it down the toilet after only 2 table spoons. Go for american hardwood sourced xylitol instead.