New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Real Food, Xylitol, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I didn't like this brand of Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jan 01, 2009

I believe this form is made from Corm source and I heard that burch tree is better. It also was not fine, it was think. I prefer my other brand that i buy.

Does not taste as good as other brands of xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 08, 2010

Does not taste as good as other brands - perhaps it is made in China or something - does not list country of manufacture

made from corn

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Apr 25, 2014

Actually pretty sad about this purchase. I missed the fine print about it being made from corn (which I cannot have). Since the packaging does not indicate otherwise, this most likely is from GMO corn. :( If this review has helped you make a more informed choice, please hit "yes" below!

Didn't seem to improve/alieviate dental condition

Posted by Reviewer1752018 on Dec 05, 2013

To be honest, I purchased this product more for the dental reason. I don't think xylitol water is as helpful as chewing a xylitol gum. Granted, it doesn't leave that unpleasant aftertaste like sugar, but I don't think it did anything for my teeth ( theyonly looked worse so I eventually had to stop drinking xylitol water). My biggest mistake was brushing teeth with soap and then rinsing with xylitol water as mouthwash (I thought that would help replenishing the enamel as well as deeper layer) - which I highly do not recommend. Another thing I didn't like about this product (it must have been mentioned on the product detail page of this product) is that it has been derived from corn.

Australian Customs/Quarantine confiscated

Posted by Reviewer3233802 on Mar 22, 2011

I found out that xylitol import into australia requires an import licence.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »