Great tasting form of sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1115030 on Oct 05, 2008

This is a great tasting form of sweetener. Diseases take better hold in a body that is overly acidic (which now days is common for most busy people on the go)so this is an excellent sweetener because it is alkaline forming. It's even safe for Diabetics, Hypoglycemics & Candida Albicans. It has Antibiotic powers that kills bacteria & viruses and is used in toothpastes and is by far healthier and safer than Sweet N' Low, Equal and Splenda.

Non GMO

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 22, 2012

This is pretty good xylitol, and I appreciate that it is non GMO (genetically modified). However, I prefer the birch xylitol, as it seems more gentle on the digestive system and birch is not so depleting to the soil as corn usually is.

A healthy sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1189203 on Oct 16, 2007

Least expensive of the xylitol sugars available anywhere. Dissolves well. Granulation similar to table sugar. I use it in cooking, coffee, etc. Mix it with powered vitamin C when I feel a cold coming on. We don't keep any other sugar in the house.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Dec 26, 2007

I love Now xyitol. No after taste. Best xylitol product I have found.

Xylitol

Posted by norskiherb on Apr 23, 2012

Godt alternativ til vanlig sukker - her til en utrolig lav pris!

Homemade nasal rinse

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I use this to make a xylitol nasal rinse, which not only helps tremendously with seasonal allergies, but was the only thing that knocked out a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. For the rinse I use: 8 oz distilled or boiled water 1 Neil Med salt packet 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon xylitol 6 drops GSE I use this in a nasal spray bottle twice a day and my allergies (which are generally horrible May-November) are almost unnoticed. I don't know how it works, but it does!

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Jul 22, 2010

I use this instead of sugar in small amounts only and cannot tell the difference between this and sugar. I also use it in solution as a nasal wash - it is supposed to control bacteria.

Xylitol Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2579588 on Jan 24, 2011

This product is WONDERFUL! I gave up table sugar to to improve my health and lose weight. Xylitol is better to stabilize blood sugar and has many dental benefits, too. I completely replaced table sugar with Xylitol. I carry it with me to work and to restaurants-everywhere. It tastes like sugar, but it is so much healthier. NOW is a high quality brand, and iHerb is a dependable company with reasonable prices. I have already ordered more.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Apr 30, 2010

I use as sugar substitute. Tastes exquisitely sweet and does not trigger insulin problems regular sugar does. Good price. Warning: I used in ice tea and two or more glasses in a day and bowels loosen...dramatically. Use wisely :)

The best substitute for sugar there is!

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on May 28, 2010

tastes good, and I can use it as a substitute for sugar.