use this every day

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016

I've tried to give up sugar, with some success, but I MUST have sugar in my coffee! The artificial sweeteners all taste strange to me. This fits the bill nicely. Looks, feels and tastes just like sugar. It imparts a rather pleasant after-taste too. I strongly recommend this to anyone who will listen!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

We are both trying to lose weight, so, as we like stevia, but still like the sweetness of sugar, we got xylitol. It is sweet like sugar. Less calories. My tea tastes lighter. Well worth the buy.

Homemade nasal rinse

Posted by Reviewer1538943 on Jun 03, 2015

I use this to make a xylitol nasal rinse, which not only helps tremendously with seasonal allergies, but was the only thing that knocked out a nasal infection last winter that had lasted through 3 different courses of antibiotics over a 6 week period and was giving me migraines. For the rinse I use: 8 oz distilled or boiled water 1 Neil Med salt packet 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon xylitol 6 drops GSE I use this in a nasal spray bottle twice a day and my allergies (which are generally horrible May-November) are almost unnoticed. I don't know how it works, but it does!

Nice!!!

Posted by 5396673498918683348 on May 11, 2015

very good product!!! THANK YOU

muy bueno, aunque es caro

Posted by 4670477762020349916 on Feb 18, 2015

un excelente sustituto del azucar

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Oct 18, 2014

Use this product all the time. Don't buy anything else

tastes just like real sugar!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Apr 29, 2014

This stuff really does look, feel & taste just like sugar. I haven't had any digestive issues that come with over consumption and I haven't been overly cautious, either. I love this stuff!

Good sugar replacement

Posted by odereviews on Feb 16, 2014

Good, cheap and healthier sugar replacement. Must have.

Xylitol rocks ^^

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Jul 18, 2013

Finally, someone has figured it out :) Substituted for sugar 1:1 in a brownie recipe, the large crystals sunk to the bottom of the pan, creating a white-ish under layer. Next time I will melt it a little before mixing. Very satisfied, thanks!

Baking!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I used this in baking and it's GOOD! I was skeptical but it actually has a good flavor, not artificial at all.