Great taste and price

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jul 23, 2009

The taste is great and the price is wonderful compared to store-bought Xylitol. Definitely will buy again!!

Who Needs Sugar...

Posted by Reviewer3148619 on Apr 02, 2009

I don't really use Xylitol in my beverages or anything like that because it is a bit expensive as sweeteners go, but I find it gives me great baking results in muffins, cookies...you name it. I use several products from Now Foods and the quality has always been consistent. I highly recommend them for anything.

muy bueno, aunque es caro

Posted by 4670477762020349916 on Feb 18, 2015

un excelente sustituto del azucar

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3214239 on Mar 07, 2011

Very good product! Taste is almost like normal sugar but this one is good for your teeth.

Good price and product

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

This is a great sugar sub. Tastes great and I mix with other sugar subs for a synergizey effect. Use alot of Now products.

I use this in my neti pot

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Oct 20, 2008

I add this to my salt for my neti pot and it keeps my nose moisturized and hopefully it keeps bacteria from sticking!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 27, 2009

I am a huge fan of Xylitol! My daughter likes it too - she puts it on her toast with cinnamon. She hates brushing her teeth, so at least the xylitol is helping her teeth. Tastes like sugar. I wish they would grind it smaller and finer, but my daughter likes the crunchy aspect of it.

Xylitol is great

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Jan 19, 2010

I've tried different sweeteners, but xylitol is the best tasting i've ever used. There is no aftertaste and I use it just like sugar.I have diatetes so I have to watch sugar content. It does not affect my blood glucose level.

Great sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer2904850 on Aug 15, 2009

I use Xylitol all the time. I mix it with Erythritol and it's a perfect blend for my Ice tea. Can't use too much though because of a laxative effect.

Bueno

Posted by Reviewer2932588 on Mar 31, 2011

Try xylitol it is a sweetener that is comparible to sugar in use and taste, but it is good for your teeth.