delish!

Posted by Reviewer1482533 on May 11, 2011

This is an excellent, delicious sprouting mix at a great price. So glad I found these large-quantity sprouting mixes here at such a bargain. Iherb, you are a wonderful company, thank you for all the good you do in the world by supplying us with trustworthy, highest-quality products, thoughtfully chosen for your inventory, and at unbeatable prices.

A great mix, sprouts fast and tastes delicious!

Posted by naturalkitten on Jun 22, 2012

This is the first sprouting mix I tried and I love it! I am using a sprouting jar, fill about 2 tablespoons of sprouts and 2 cups of water in the jar, rinse daily and have tasty sprouts after about 5 days that taste great on sandwiches and in salads. The seeds sprout evenly so you don't end up with mature sprouts mixed with unsprouted seeds in the jar. I would recommend this mix to everyone, great for beginners!

best mix so far

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jun 28, 2011

I usually stay away from sprouting mixes, because usually to "hot" for me.... this one is perfect! delicious on salads or by itself!

This is great to keep on hand for a natural disaster!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Mar 21, 2011

Just in case we need to grow a quick garden inside, this is the ticket. Everyone should have a few of these bags stored up just in case there is a problem that arises. It only takes about 8 days to make food that is nutritional and healthy.

sprouting mix

Posted by Reviewer2598676 on May 05, 2011

good mix and it was nice and fresh so sprouted well

Great sprouts

Posted by Reviewer1320096 on Dec 15, 2009

I do soak them longer than recommended (about 12 hours) to get a better yield and two tablespoons will fill a quart canning jar.

Zesty Sprouting Mix

Posted by Reviewer3266538 on Nov 05, 2010

Good germination rate. Excellent taste, texture. Reasonable price.

Convenient and tasty!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Very convenient and tastes great - I have a batch on the go every day to add to salads and snack on with meals. I use the spouting jar so it is very easy to make these.

My first sprouts! Great for a beginner.

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Sep 30, 2010

I used an organic cardboard egg carton which I cleaned with vinegar and rinsed then added the sprouts to each cup. I poured distilled water over them 3X a day and they sprouted! I added them to some wheat berries I also sprouted and made some great bread in the dehydrator. I will order these again for sure. Nice flavor.

Mixed seed sprouts