great tea

Posted by Reviewer2298726 on Jan 07, 2013

so tasty :)!!! but be careful, there is stevia in it, so the tea is sweet :) maybe someone dont like sweet teas :) but for me awesome :)

Good

Posted by 5400593335460747092 on Jan 09, 2013

I only tried it once but I really liked the taste. and its great cause its caffeine free.

Interesting Aroma. I Like it!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jan 22, 2013

Like how the taste of Rooibos is infused with vanilla and some fruity aroma. Very unique. Nice!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jan 23, 2013

nice red tea with citrus scent.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Greens EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This Rooibos product is recommended by my Doctor, because Cape Peninsula University of Technology showed that six cups of Rooibos per day holds definite health benefits, and specifically helps to reduce oxidative stress in the body and lower the risk of heart disease. The six cups of Rooibos should be spaced throughout the day to deliver optimum health benefits. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Sweet tea

Posted by Reviewer2973153 on Jan 29, 2013

Normally I don’t drink Rooibos tea, I prefer green tea. But this tea is really good, with a sweet taste of vanilla. One of my new favorites.

I want MORE

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

I received this as freebies from iherb , and I LOVE IT . going to buy more .

good

Posted by kyotomatty on Dec 24, 2012

yup

Really nice tea

Posted by 5623729629903415572 on Dec 25, 2012

I only tried one bag, but I like this tea very much. I might get a whole box of it next time.

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Dec 27, 2012

I love rooibos tea. I got a sample of this tea with my order. It has a great flavor, and tasted really good with a small bit of honey.