great stuff

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

If you like rooibos as much as I do, please get this tea. It was my first or second rooibos and I'm still in love wit it. The smell is just divine and it tastes oh so good. Vanilla smell is not strong at all but I guess it adds a nice touch to overall aroma. This tea is just so mild you want to drink it all day long. Great value and quality tea. The tea box is quite big and you get 24 bags, not your normal 20 or even 16 (looking at you, Yogi!) I'm a fan.

great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Dec 12, 2014

They discontinued this and then brought it back and thank goodness! I love the flavor!

Tea

Posted by Reviewer1491973 on Sep 15, 2014

Very tasty tea. I give this tea to children. Same drink in the evenings, because there is no caffeine.Already several times.

great taste

Posted by 5631878363752903577 on Aug 04, 2014

i recomend and probably will order again

Had to throw it away :(

Posted by Reviewer1171689 on Jul 25, 2014

I wish I had seen before ordering that this product contains stevia. Had to throw it all out as I can't have that. Will read better next time.

once you try this, you will he hooked!

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Mar 29, 2014

Bought some for a friend and she is now too.

A bit too sweet for me

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Mar 26, 2014

I love flavoured rooibos tea, so i tried this and didn't realise till after i ordered it that it was pre-blended with stevia. It's got a nice flavour, and if you like sweet stuff, you'll like this, but I've gotten used to drinking my teas unsweetened, so this is sometimes a bit heavy on the stevia for my taste.

Love this tea

Posted by 5480998919796123177 on Feb 09, 2014

It's perfect and so cheap

Red Rooibos Tea

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on Jan 11, 2014

only gave it 4 stars because it had a very slight bitter taste - overall it was good, and I add raw honey to it to sweeten - will buy again

Superb vanilla taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I am pregnant and I was looking for a beverage I can drink in the morning or evening that is naturally caffeine free. Rooibos is great, it is like a tea and has antioxidant properties, without the harmful caffeine. This one has a great vanilla taste! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »