Great

Posted by LizHerbs on Dec 16, 2012

This tastes great hot or cold. This has helped me lower my blood pressure and keep it under control.

Glorious!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Feb 01, 2012

A beautiful flavor - light, refreshing, clean, perfect. And 24 tea bags per box is a great deal. Will definitely buy again. And again!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 11, 2012

Nice and fresh flavour. The balance of the herbs and hibiscus is good.

tangy good

Posted by Reviewer3001092 on Apr 02, 2015

Good without sweetener

great for on the go

Posted by Reviewer2099932 on Mar 01, 2012

I like this tea at night. Great combination of flavors

A better organic version of this tea is available

Posted by Reviewer2969407 on Nov 19, 2015

UPDATE: Organic stevia has been removed as an ingredient, so my complaint about it not being organic but coming up in an organic search is now moot. I will note that there is an organic variant of this tea called Organically Hip Hibiscus and we have ordered literally dozens of boxes of that and it is excellent! If you care about organic ingredients, I would suggest that you pay a little more for the organic version of this tea. But this is also very good tea for a non-organic one, so I'm updating my review to four stars. ----- OLD REVIEW: When I searched iHerb for hibiscus rose hips tea organic this tea came up, because it has exactly one organic ingredient: Stevia I should have read more carefully. Anyway, I carelessly ordered some along with the all-organic Hampstead Rosehip Hibiscus tea that I usually buy. I was a little upset when it arrived and I saw that I'd made a mistake. One might ask why they would bother to use exactly one organic ingredient which is the tiniest fraction of their product. I mean, the idea behind organic is to keep bad stuff out, and you can't really do that if only a miniscule fraction of your product is organic. Stevia has no insect pests, so it's not as if there was some major pesticide problem with stevia that they were trying to avoid by making only that organic. Still, the error was mine, not theirs. Hopefully, this review will prevent someone else from making the same mistake. The tea appears to be of good quality, but there is an aftertaste which I don't like, which probably is due to the stevia sweetener. It is not worth shipping back, but we do plan to donate this tea to a food bank, and will not be drinking any more of it. Another, more minor, issue is that the strings of each bag arrive curled up inside the tea bag. You have to gently pull out the string, and then pull the other end of the string (which is also attached inside the bag) completely out to release the cardboard tag with which you hold and dip the teabag. This is no more than a minor nuisance, but it takes a little time.