Ojibwa Tea is the ANSWER for CANCER

Posted by Reviewer1400140 on Mar 01, 2012

As I have ulcerative colitis, the scare of colon cancer is always there. This product helps me to get my body back into the alkaline balance, and feel like my old self again. I also give this to friends whom I know who may be struggling with cancer, as it is purported to be a tremendous help in ridding the body of cancer. God bless the Ojibwa for sharing this recipe with nurse Rene Caisse, so that many can reap it's benefits. It even helps the people who've chosen to go the chemo and radiation route to reduce the toxins from the treatments.

Keep IMMUNE & Organs Clean

Posted by Reviewer2483934 on Sep 10, 2012

without laxative affect. Helps remove debree & trash out of Organs & whole body. Feeel great!

medicinal tea

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Feb 28, 2012

Love this medicinal tea. Much easier in a tea bag then to make my own Essiac Tea by the quart. It is rich and delicious and helps my immune system. I drink it every morning.

GREAT TEA !!!

Posted by Reviewer2611626 on Sep 08, 2012

TASTE GOOD & NICE TO KNOW WE ARE DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR ARE BODIES ALOT OF GOOD STUFF IN IT ALOT OF THE SAME INGREDIENTS AS ESSIAC TEA & THEN SOME. THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE GOT BURNT FOR BEING WITCHES UP INTO 1920. AND IN LATE !!! 1800s DOCTORS THOUGHT WOMEN HAD A WEAK ORGAN CAUSE THEY BLEED ONCE A MONTH. LOVE !!! THE ESSIAC !!! TEA TOO. IT IS MAKING US FEEL BETTER TOO. MADE SOME PROGRESS SINCE DARK AGES JUST A LITTLE. THANKS !!!

Suprised in a good way !!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Jul 02, 2014

For some reason I expected this to taste horrible but it was rather nice.Will order again for sure.Must try some other NOW tea's also.All of the products I have tried so far from Now foods have been of good quality.One of my new favourite brands.

taste like burnt tea

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

taste like burnt tea, it's good for the body so i just drink it once in a while,

Great product.

Posted by 5297008849086812814 on Mar 09, 2015

Thank you so much!...for providing a quality product at a reasonable price.

good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 28, 2015

I love this anti cancer tea. Tastes good, Better than brewing up the herb boiling it. Letting it stand for 12 hours. Heating it again and bottling it. I wish they still sold the 4 herb tea which i preferred. Still very good though.

Respect to the family that makes this tea

Posted by Reviewer2908501 on May 29, 2012

good nice natural taste!!

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 28, 2012

Like this, a winner for me in terms of cleansing tea. like the moisturising texture of the tea, a clean, clear look and taste. It is light but tasty for me. Very mild cleansing of yin nature, good to drink it warm rather than cold. Especially good to return body to balance after having an oily meal, fried food etc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »