Now Foods, Red Mineral Algae, 180 Veggie Caps

It Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2848870 on Mar 16, 2012

Started taking this upon the recommendation of Dr. Oz. Yes I know he tells you all the time to take this or that but when he said this would help with joint pain I figured what the heck. I had nothing to lose but my pain. I have bad arthritis in my knee and hand. I am an operating room nurse and cant afford to be in pain, so I tried it. Can't believe that after only a few weeks, my joints feel so much better. I will continue to take this since it works so good for me.

NOT ORGANIC QUESTION THE SAFETY OF THIS

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Aug 23, 2012

I WAS CONCEREND ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AS AMOUNTS ARE NOT LISTED AND THE OCEAN IS NOT VERY CLEAN ANYMORE. WROTE TO NOW AND HERE IS THEIR REPLY. THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED ORGANIC OR WILDCRAFTED. SOME RESEARCH INTO OCEAN HARVESTING AND I THREW THIS ITEM AWAY Not Organic certified material. Harvested from the North antlantic Ocean off the coast of Ireland. While not measured sea derived materials can be a source for trace minerals including boron and Calcium, Carbonate, Flouride, Silicon, Nitrogen, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodine, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Titanium, Rubidium, Cobalt, Copper, Antimony, Arsenic, Molybdenum, Strontium, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Scandium, Tin, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Barium, Silver, Uranium, Gallium, Ziconium, Vanadium, Beryllium, Tellurium, Bismuth, Hafnium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Cerium, Cesium, Gold, Dysprosiu, Holmium, Lutetium, Thulium, Erbium, Ytterblum, Neodymium, Praeseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thorium, Thallium, Rhenium, Platinum. Thank you for your inquiry, NOW Science & Nutrition Group

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2519674 on Mar 16, 2011

Seems to work well as an anti-viral supplement.

Great product for minerals.

Posted by Reviewer3040087 on Sep 13, 2010

We need minerals to fight disease. Cheap too!!Take magnesium citrate with this, and you will love it too.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3351389 on Dec 28, 2011

The calcium comes from natural sources lithothame that is what I like sent by iherb without problem (I'm in France) thank you