best calcium i've ever used! not in arteries.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Mar 06, 2016

this is by far the best calcium i've ever used. i love that it's vegan/vegetarian, and it does not calcify your arteries the way some calcium can. i take it with magnesium malate, boron, now k-2, and d-3, and my nails grow like crazy. the unmistakable nail growth lets me know it's going where it's supposed to and i feel that my bones are healthier because of it. plus, it does not constipate me at all, like other calciums did. highly recommend!

Great for older bones!

Posted by Reviewer3353792 on Jan 22, 2016

I take this as a natural source of minerals that are good for the bones and although as a woman over seventy I am in the risk category for broken hips and osteoporosis I have none of these sypmtoms and my bones are still very strong.

Good plant-based source of calcium

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Apr 14, 2015

This is an affordable, trustworthy source of calcium that is more bio-available than calcium carbonate, so it gets absorbed instead of ending up making deposits that lodge in your tissues and cause problems, and doesn't add to the depletion of coral. The only downside is these are really large capsules, and you have to take four!

Very good product!!

Posted by 5248039509528364090 on Jan 18, 2014

Premium quality as usual from Now Foods!

Value for money - and it's vegetarian

Posted by shiyun on Jan 07, 2014

I never though I would be able to find affordable vegetarian calcium supplement. What makes it better is that it contains vitamin D too.

Good product

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Dec 06, 2013

It's nice to be able to find this product available in iherb. I take this natural source of calcium because it's absorbed into my body easily and doesn't cause kidney stones. I have been taking 2 capsules 2 times per day & maintain my calcium level. I am 44 years old and as a woman age, I know I need to take care of my bones. This works very well & I have been taking this Aquamin calcium for about 2 years.

Good product,needs some improvements...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i wish this product contained vitamin D3 instead as it is much better absorbing type,and some more Magnesium in it,otherwise its a fairly good product with an intersting concept that brings Calcium and other minerals from Herbs and not from Rocks which is much more efficient for our body to use...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I really like this product

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Dec 04, 2012

I have been using this product for a while and find it easy to take, easy to digest, the price is great and I like the Vcaps.

Excellent supplement

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 22, 2012

Good quality at an affordable price. Fast delivery. Thank you iHerb.com.

NOT ORGANIC QUESTION THE SAFETY OF THIS

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Aug 23, 2012

I WAS CONCEREND ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AS AMOUNTS ARE NOT LISTED AND THE OCEAN IS NOT VERY CLEAN ANYMORE. WROTE TO NOW AND HERE IS THEIR REPLY. THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED ORGANIC OR WILDCRAFTED. SOME RESEARCH INTO OCEAN HARVESTING AND I THREW THIS ITEM AWAY Not Organic certified material. Harvested from the North antlantic Ocean off the coast of Ireland. While not measured sea derived materials can be a source for trace minerals including boron and Calcium, Carbonate, Flouride, Silicon, Nitrogen, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodine, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Titanium, Rubidium, Cobalt, Copper, Antimony, Arsenic, Molybdenum, Strontium, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Scandium, Tin, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Barium, Silver, Uranium, Gallium, Ziconium, Vanadium, Beryllium, Tellurium, Bismuth, Hafnium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Cerium, Cesium, Gold, Dysprosiu, Holmium, Lutetium, Thulium, Erbium, Ytterblum, Neodymium, Praeseodymium, Niobium, Tantalum, Thorium, Thallium, Rhenium, Platinum. Thank you for your inquiry, NOW Science & Nutrition Group

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »