Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Dec 14, 2009

My doctor recommended and has been working well

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer1360506 on Jul 16, 2010

I just received my first blood work report after beginning this supplement. My total cholesterol was 229. However, my HDL was 99 and my risk factor is at 2.3. My doctor was so pleased and told me to definitely stay on this supplement. My triglycerides were 57. I normally am structured with my eating, but I slipped some too. Great product for me.

Quite an Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1059050 on Apr 01, 2011

I was taking lipitor for 10 years even when others adviced me of the side effects (muscular, joints, etc)that I never noticed. My 260 went down to 180 and was OK in general over the years, but I suddenly felt muscular and bone pain on the hands, legs, etc. So I decided to try this herb combination thanks to the recommendation of my Son who was taking it before they made 4-in-1 combination (he did to avoid taking Lipitor). In 5 weeks my total collesterol went down 40 points, I am now in 220 (62 years old) and plan to continue even if the 220 stays as is. No Lipitor anymore. I recommend the pills. You have to try them for a few weeks, then do a blood test, and marvle yourself.

Now Foods, Red Omega, Red yeast Rice, CoQ10, Fish Oil,

Posted by Reviewer3128096 on Jan 20, 2011

Good product and fast shipping.

C. Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Oct 14, 2014

I love this product! My labs have much improved since being on the Red Omega

no more statins- no more cholesterol

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol,avoiding thrombosis,artery pressure.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

This works for me

Posted by Reviewer1131558 on Jul 18, 2011

My overall cholesterol number dropped 27 points, my HDL went up 1 point and my LDL dropped 27 points. I do also take this with Kyolic garlic #104. I have been very pleased with the results.

Red Omega is just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer2777296 on Aug 05, 2010

Easy to swallow and no fish taste or aftertaste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3129850 on Jul 29, 2010

Before taking this supplement my doctor wanted me to start taking medication to control my cholesterol levels but I was able to get my numbers into a normal range with dietary changes and Red Omega.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Jul 21, 2010

Good stuff. Will order again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »