Gotta Love Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Mar 24, 2010

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

best product ever

Posted by Reviewer1791023 on Oct 25, 2009

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

red rice yeast

Posted by Reviewer1167720 on Dec 14, 2010

all is well here

Red Omega

Posted by Reviewer1234013 on Sep 04, 2011

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

Great combo

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Oct 11, 2011

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

good product

Posted by 4738290403491497178 on Apr 28, 2015

good product

Price

Posted by Reviewer3189414 on Sep 29, 2009

I like the price and it worked for me

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Red Omega Review

Posted by Reviewer1988282 on Dec 26, 2010

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jan 07, 2011

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »