no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Red Omega Review

Posted by Reviewer1988282 on Dec 26, 2010

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jan 07, 2011

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

iherb products

Posted by Reviewer3308134 on Dec 04, 2009

I am very happy with iherb products, and although it is too soon to tell about the effectiveness of Omega, Red Yeast Rice, Co Q10,Fish Oil softgels , ask me again in a few months. I rate 5 stars for your service.

The best stuff at the best price

Posted by Reviewer2555389 on May 23, 2010

This is a product for the best of all ingredients at a saving. The fish oil is EFA,DHa, the Red yeast Rice for bad cholestreol. and the CoQ10, all at the best quality. I would give to my parents it that good !

red yeast rice.

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Feb 18, 2010

works very well

like these

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Jun 20, 2011

good price great combo.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2800509 on Apr 08, 2016

There is a very distasteful fish burp with this product. Will go back to the krill oil for omega 3 and the separate products for red yeast and coq10. Would not repurchase or recommend. I love Iherb and this is absolutely no reflection on their excellent service. If I had read that review at the very end I would not have purchased.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »