Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good product

Posted by Reviewer1058619 From Florida on May 09, 2009

Have used this produce in other brands before with success for high cholesterol. Now brand has good quality at a good price so hopefully this one will be just as effective. Will know in a couple months when I have my follow up cholesterol test.

Does reduce cholesterol but not sure if affects CHF

Posted by Reviewer1916270 From Australia on Jun 17, 2011

I will not take statins and can confirm that this reduces cholesterol but am unsure whether after a few weeks this also causes a problem. I have taken as 3 weeks on and 1 week off. This could just be me but I give this as my experience.

has helped cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3156934 From Missouri on Aug 05, 2009

This product has helped lower my bad cholesterol and raise the good as well as lower the ratio from 6.8 down to 5.1. It has taken about 9 months since this is not a quick fix. Diet and exercise are also very important. My husband started eating raw vegetables that he could easily take in his breakfast and lunch and and his blood work has all dropped into the normal range in about a year's time and he's 50 years old.

Heart Patient to Curb Cholesterol.

Posted by Reviewer2874028 From New York on Jun 02, 2011

All of above except the Vcap is so much easier to swallow. I get no after-taste and blends well with my diet from both the tablet and Vcap. Bottom line – don't not know its results yet – I have just started on this supplement and have to wait four to six months before I can be tested for cholesterol to know the results of taking Red Yeast Rice as part of my diet.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3023263 From Oklahoma on Jun 15, 2008

A very good product. I'm a repeat buyer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »