お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, with CoQ10 - 30 mg, 600 mg, 120 VCaps

Reviews 1-star

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice Doesn't Work Anymore

Posted by Reviewer2852349 on Sep 28, 2010

This product actually did work quite well for me for a couple years, then, even though I continued at a slightly increased dosage, my cholesterol and triglycerides went back up to their original levels. Although it contains milk thistle & Co-Q-10 to protect against the potential effects of statin, this product probably no longer contains statin, so there is no point in taking it to lower cholesterol. The drug companies have succeeded in making it very difficult for mfg. of supplements to safely produce red yeast rice capsules.I have been obliged to go over to the dark side by taking Crestor. Alas.

Customer concern

Posted by Reviewer2170216 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been waiting for weeks for an answer to a question that I have abut this particular shipment. No answer yet. The concern is that this shipment is significantly different in color than any shipment during the last few years. . . . Still waiting!

It cost me a packet!

Posted by Reviewer2348604 on Jan 03, 2008

I purchased the red yeast rice for shipping to England. It took weeks to arrive (which I wasn't advised about) and I then had to pay gb£16 duty on the shipment!